You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 21, 2021, 09:05:01 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Been Vaccinated? Or not?
...sharing central.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F Seeking Any for High Fantasy  (Read 303 times)

Offline Nox NebulaTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
F Seeking Any for High Fantasy
« on: July 09, 2017, 07:54:07 am »
Hello! I'm new to the site and I thought I'd try starting with something simple, fun, and familiar. I'd like to find a partner for a high fantasy RP. I'm a fan of making up a character to suit a scenario, so I'll save that bit for after some of the other details have been worked out. However, I do intend to play a female character for the time being. If things get on a roll and we want to throw in some additional characters, I would not mind doing that in the future, including male characters or other. I don't want to delve too deep into a complex plot for the time being, but I do have some simple prompts that might be a good place to start. Let me know if any of these appeal to you!

Prompts:

A wealthy lord or lady catches a thief stealing valuables. According to the law of the land, the thief's life is forfeit. Will the thief convince the noble to spare their life? Does the noble have another use for them in mind?

A powerful magician lives cut off from the rest of society. Every 30 or so years, they come down into the nearest village to choose a new apprentice to take back with them into complete isolation and teach the ways of magic. Many young men and women with magical aptitude flock to the village on the day of his arrival in the hopes of catching the magician's eye.

Personal Favorite:

This prompt is one that has a little more detail and is a little bit more specific. I am really interested in playing this one, but I have a really specific idea in mind for what I want. I'd like to play a princess. Willful, educated, naive, and a little bit spoiled. The character I'd like my partner to play would be a young and self-assured knight, fresh home from a successful campaign.

With the ever-present threat of kidnapping and assassination, the princess of a wealthy kingdom is often in great danger. Even when she dines with foreign nobles or dances at a ball, the threat of death sits on her shoulder. Her mother and father have decided to hire a promising knight to be by her side and protect her at all costs. The princess, proud and stubborn, disagrees that she should need a man to follow her everywhere she goes. She's made it her personal mission to defy this arrangement at every turn. For a knight looking to make a name for himself in the kingdom, this is a golden opportunity... but it will take a cunning and quick man to do this job. There are only three rules. Know the princess's whereabouts at all times, be absolutely certain of her safety, and never attempt to diminish her purity in any way.