You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 25, 2020, 05:49:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: UNKNOWN ARMIES 3E: Equally Cursed and Blessed is - - RECRUITING - -  (Read 604 times)

Offline nailcrosserTopic starter

Unknown Armies is:

An occult game about broken people conspiring to fix the world.

It's about humanity
… and how the most obsessed among us
have the power to alter reality until it aligns
 with their fevered desires.

It's about getting what you want
…despite others trying to keep it from you.

What would you risk to change the world?
Your friends? Your family? Your health? Your sanity?
Magick finds a way to ask the very most from you,
until you achieve what you want or you are left with nothing.

Unknown Armies is a system RPG mystery horror game about modern mages. It's about identity and how far you're willing to push yourself and the world around you to get what you want.

EQUALLY CURSED AND BLESSED

Our game is set in San Diego. Our characters are in a cabal known as the 8-Ball Drinking Club, or 8DC for short. They have found Polaroid shots of themselves, dead and severely mutilated. They are unsure of the source of the images, but know they were given to 8DC's favorite bartender Diane by a military-looking man. 8DC is looking for a missing bar back named Mark as their first lead. They have just been hit with a weaponized hallucinogen outside of his apartment building and could use some help.

Fresh blood will get 130% to split between Identities. Character sheet template is located in our OOC + Info Thread.

If you need 3E books, I can provide. Post any questions in this thread.

GAME THREAD

OOC + INFO THREAD
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:57:54 PM by nailcrosser »

Offline Thufir Hawat

Re: UNKNOWN ARMIES 3E: Equally Cursed and Blessed is - - RECRUITING - -
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 12:30:25 PM »
I'm a backer, so I should have access to the books, once I find my Backer kit password.

That said, what is the game's level? I see mostly adept PCs, but I have an Avatar in mind, although that character would work as a street level PC as well.

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 04:04:25 PM »
It's street level at the moment, I have plans to scale it up in the future. We have two avatars in the cabal, Ajar the Candyman and Fran the True Queen. Ajar is going inactive soon, however.

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 09:51:02 PM »
New players dropped out! Still looking. Chapter 2 is about to start in a hospital room.