You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 12:05:23 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Boss lost the bet (seeking Managing Director for extreme)  (Read 614 times)

Offline JesterTopic starter

• A cheeky chappie!
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
She was ultra strict, ultra bitchy and ultra conservative.  Her business had been failing for months and only her team could save her. The problem is they all hated her and she failed to motivate them. Until one Christmas party she got a little tipsy and made a bet with her closest team.

"If you help me turn this company round I will be a slut for each and everyone of you for a night."

Twelve months later the business was a huge success. They had done it and the business was booming and she was now a multi millionaire. But she had not forgotten her promise. She would cheat on her dear family to reward her loyal team. Friday nights became Staff meetings where she became their slut. The requests could be :

Finance Directors request - A strip, oral sex and fucked by FD while being watched by her husband
IT Managers request - A bukkake and piss party
Sales Director request - Bondage and sexual torture by Sales Director
Head of Human Resources request -  Fisting on video
Sales Manager request - Fucked by his doggy
Chief Programmer - Tied and gang fucked by team.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 09:25:14 am by Jester »

Offline itsbeenfun2000

• Lord
  • Addict
  • good to be home
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Boss lost the bet (seeking Managing Director for extreme)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 06:47:18 pm »
Very interested in this scene. Perhaps they use the videos for more concessions after the fact.