You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2020, 09:10:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Be A Friend!
Recommend a writer.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Collaring the Queen (M for F)  (Read 927 times)

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

Collaring the Queen (M for F)
« on: June 27, 2017, 08:22:39 AM »
Collaring the Queen

Konrad Roht was a mans-man. A career-soldier, his advancement from the Ranks to the Kings Guard was stuff of legend. He had never been bested in combat and had served proudly and with distinction everywhere he had gone. It would have been easy for him to have let the whole thing swell his ego or even abuse the power given to him. His face and body was marked by the scars of battle and at the age of 34, he had almost given his life to save that of the Kings.

Court was always gossiping about him as well. There were no malicious rumors about him and no one knew who he took, if anyone, to be his lover. He was certainly the most eligible bachelor in the Capital and many a woman - young and old - battered their eye lashes at him. He seemed impervious to their charms though. He was loyal to the core, setting aside his own personal life to better serve his King and Kingdom. And it had nearly cost him his life.

A running ambush had been sprung on the King and a contingent of Kings Guard. Konrad and the King had been the only survivors, barely making it back to the castle alive. The King was unscathed, if not for a few scratches, but Konrad was on the brink of death. He had spent the last month in intensive care, watched around the clock by healers and priests. Somehow, he had pulled through. Now, he was walking again, using a cane for balance. His leg had been badly mangled and would take many more months and therapy to heal.

It was late at knight when the King, a man in his 50's and starting to show signs of aging, summoned him. He hobbled down the hallway and found the King outside a door. The King raised his hand for silence. "Sir Konrad, I am glad to see you on your feet again. I have been thinking of how to properly reward you for saving my life and every solution has come up...lacking. However, I think what you will find inside will reward you sufficiently. You must understand though, that it is a gift for tonight and tonight only, and no one else may find out about this gift. Good." He finished and parted ways.

Konrad was intrigued and hesitant as he opened the door. Inside, he found candles had been lit to illuminate the room. And inside, standing by the bed, turning to face him, was the
Queen
. His heart faltered. The King new. The King always knew. The Queen was 22 years old, married to the King for the last 4 years. Konrad had only ever had eyes from her, from the moment he had first seen her. Apparently the King had known what he wanted above all else and for this night alone, the Queen was all his.

[I am looking for the Young, Lustful Queen. She perhaps harbors feelings for Konrad, for the man he is, but is also highly manipulative. While the Old King thinks she is serving him with reluctance, the Queen has long wanted this meeting and copulation. She finds it more intoxicating then she thought, their roles reversing through the night as she comes to fully submit to him. It was the sort of treatment she has been wanting and she has him assigned to the Queens Guard, to keep him around more and to help him in his recovery. Their affair is secret and passionate, even causing the attire of the court to change with other woman, like the queen, starting to wear a Choker. Details are to be discussed!!]

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

Re: Collaring the Queen (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 02:07:46 PM »
Still looking for a taker for this one!

Offline Caldawen

Re: Collaring the Queen (M for F)
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 12:45:17 PM »
I would love to be the queen