You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 22, 2020, 04:14:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: X-Men 2025 - Marvel Based - Adult Themed - LGBTQ Friendly - Recruiting  (Read 3898 times)

Offline Gilgameshian

• The (Not Actually) King of Heroes
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Behold my Gate of Infinite Stories Mongrel!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: X-Men 2025 - Marvel Based - Interest Check/Recruitment
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2017, 03:30:57 PM »
Taskmaster is a work in progress as well. I have a nice long weekend thanks to the 4th so I should have it done and in by Monday at the latest.

I'm mainly thinking he'll be Hellfire's Head of Security while doing some Mercenary/Contract work on the side. To keep himself sharp and in the know on the power players in the area of course.

Offline keyotess

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2017, 03:35:56 PM »
Annd application is sent in, Wanda is working with the Xavier Institute to help mutants learn how to control their powers.  :D  Looking forward to working with the MCRD to enhance the relationship between mutants and normals. :)

Offline Isengrad

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2017, 06:02:09 PM »
Well then, this looks very interesting. I would like to get in on this. I have a Pair of Mutant OC's I could use. One a hero, and one a villain. Though I think I'll just submit the Hero first, if you Don't mind OC's. I based him off my preferred power set from the X-men:legacy game.

Offline KuronekoTopic starter

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2017, 07:26:45 PM »
Annnnd, I'm finally home. And the minute I walk in the door my husband is all, "hey, I dug up the garden while you were gone so you could plant everything right away!." And I was all, "yeah, uhm, let's do that." So, I just finished planting the garden, lol.

I am now sitting down to look at all the sheets that have been sent to me. Again, I am SO sorry for the delay. Thank you all for being so patient :-)

Well then, this looks very interesting. I would like to get in on this. I have a Pair of Mutant OC's I could use. One a hero, and one a villain. Though I think I'll just submit the Hero first, if you Don't mind OC's. I based him off my preferred power set from the X-men:legacy game.

Isengard, you are welcome to play one OC, but there are caveats on original characters (info in the character creation notes), including playing a canon character for each OC. Please feel free to send me a PM if you have questions ;-)

« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 07:28:38 PM by Kuroneko »

Offline Sirian Eve

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2017, 07:34:03 PM »
Lol....men.

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2017, 08:02:15 PM »
It was really sweet of him, just not what I wanted to do right after re-grouting my friend's shower and driving two hours, lol.

Offline Jag

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2017, 08:22:02 PM »
*flails*

Excited!

Also, try to rest after all the work you've been doing, Kuroneko.

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2017, 09:22:20 PM »
It's actually nice to sit down and read some X-sheets, ;-)

I also just fixed my fixed code in the character sheet. Again. Man, I suck at code, lol.

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2017, 12:14:20 AM »
Double post!

Okay, the Accepted Character Thread is now up. If your character has been accepted, feel free to post your sheet there.

There is also now an OOC Thread if accepted players want to start chatting about character connections ;)

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2017, 02:33:15 AM »
I'm working on a Magik sheet. ^^

I told my muse to get her lazy ass to work. lol

« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2017, 12:06:22 PM »
I'm such a Theatre person that when I read Magik sheet I thought, why is she writing up a piece of lighting cues paper work?  XD Can't wait to see it!

We have a lot of great characters in the game, and gameplay hasn't started yet, so now is the perfect time to jump in! YOu know you want to  ;)

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2017, 04:16:01 PM »
I'm such a Theatre person that when I read Magik sheet I thought, why is she writing up a piece of lighting cues paper work?  XD Can't wait to see it!

LMAO!!! Nice. :P

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2017, 06:18:27 PM »
What can I say? My brain works in a particular wheelhouse ;-)

We're still looking for additional players and characters. In particular, we could use some more men in the game  ::)

Offline Jag

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2017, 06:28:16 PM »
More men!  ;D

Offline Isengrad

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2017, 10:50:46 AM »
Well, After thinking things over for quite awhile and Finding where you spoke about OC's(I did not realize it was listed in the other rules page, which was why i asked in the first place). My OC has a density control power, its effects come off very close to Collosus's power though.And since If I had to Choose any Cannon to Play it would be Piotr, I might as well just come in with him. Since Persephone325 is working up a Magik sheet though I would need to wait to make sure our stories don't clash with each other. I can see Piotr being a Cop though, this much I know.

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2017, 12:02:39 PM »
Well, After thinking things over for quite awhile and Finding where you spoke about OC's(I did not realize it was listed in the other rules page, which was why i asked in the first place). My OC has a density control power, its effects come off very close to Collosus's power though.And since If I had to Choose any Cannon to Play it would be Piotr, I might as well just come in with him. Since Persephone325 is working up a Magik sheet though I would need to wait to make sure our stories don't clash with each other. I can see Piotr being a Cop though, this much I know.

Piotr would be great :-) . As for any possible concerns with Persephone's Magik, I think you have a couple of options. This is an AU, so nothing says that Illanya and Piotr have to be related. If you want them to be, you could send her a PM and see if she wants the connection as well and work something out. But ultimately, Magik isn't in the game yet.

As for your OC, as long as he's not copying Piotr's powers exactly, I think you're okay.

Offline Isengrad

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2017, 02:58:51 PM »
I would end up playing them to like eachother, besides. I'm going to use the pictures I have for him for Piotr

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2017, 07:10:44 PM »

Feel free to shoot me a PM!

Some stuff came up over the weekend, and I couldn't work on the sheet as much as I wanted to. :-(

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2017, 12:01:30 AM »
I would end up playing them to like eachother, besides. I'm going to use the pictures I have for him for Piotr

Gotcha  ;)

Feel free to shoot me a PM!

Some stuff came up over the weekend, and I couldn't work on the sheet as much as I wanted to. :-(

Thanks for reaching out, Persephone :-)

We have lots of great characters in play and would love to have more join the game. We've just gotten started, so jumping in is easy.  :-)

Offline RedPhoenix

Yes! We have cool scenes going at the Hellfire Club and the MCRD! Come and join us! :D

Online Symphonic

• Trans Goddess † The Velveteen Gemini † She/her/hers †
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Scörpiö - Virgö - Gemini
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I have two questions:

1. Is this game still recruiting?

2. Are original character mutants allowed?

I have two questions:

1. Is this game still recruiting?

2. Are original character mutants allowed?

Welcome, Shattered Symphony. Yes, and yes! What did you have in mind?

Re: X-Men 2025 - Marvel Based - Adult Themed - LGBTQ Friendly - Recruiting
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2017, 04:00:21 AM »
I've added a list of characters that are currently in play (and their faceclaims) to the third post in this thread make it easier for anyone considering joining. There are still lots of characters available :-)

Closing this for the time being. Perhaps to reboot in the future.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 12:36:32 AM by Kuroneko »