You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 20, 2020, 12:15:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: X-Men 2025 - Marvel Based - Adult Themed - LGBTQ Friendly - Recruiting  (Read 3892 times)

Offline KuronekoTopic starter

Re: X-Men 2025 - Marvel Based - Interest Check/Recruitment
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2017, 09:14:47 PM »
Question can we work FOR the government for example be a mutant with the FBI whose from the government family might be a fine recruit after a college degree, FBI training and likely placement in counter terrorism or other role?

Not sure who one of the Greys might work but there are other others. And yes she would likely have donated her time and genetic material for R&D purposes.

And it might be a nice counter to Professor X to have a telepathic player in another camp who might not like meddling from untrained outside groups but support New York's work.

I had to think about this question a bit before I answered it.

The short answer is yes, I think it might be possible to have a mutant FBI agent, with some caveats and creative details. But there's also a long answer that's related to plot events I have in mind, and some of that I want to keep under wraps for the time being. So, we'd need to chat privately to try and figure something out.

What I can say here is that I want to be sure that characters are all located in a place that supports and encourages interaction with each other rather than isolating them, and that for the moment, several NPC's reside in the government arena in order to move plot points forward. I wouldn't want to put a PC there and have them be there all by themselves. But, I think there's potential for a Federal agent to be assigned to the MCRD, which could offer up a lot of potential for character tension and interaction.

Offline Opale

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2017, 12:12:15 AM »
Question can we work FOR the government for example be a mutant with the FBI whose from the government family might be a fine recruit after a college degree, FBI training and likely placement in counter terrorism or other role?

Not sure who one of the Greys might work but there are other others. And yes she would likely have donated her time and genetic material for R&D purposes.

And it might be a nice counter to Professor X to have a telepathic player in another camp who might not like meddling from untrained outside groups but support New York's work.

If my Emma Frost character is accepted, it could be that counter power to Prof X :)

Btw, is there a thread where to post the Character's sheet yet ?

Online Empyrean

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2017, 12:44:30 AM »
*hugs Kuroneko*

I will get to work on Leech and Morph bios tomorrow then. :) I've got a solid idea of what I want to do with Leech, and the beginnings of an idea for Morph.

Offline Jag

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2017, 06:05:38 AM »
Btw, is there a thread where to post the Character's sheet yet ?

Not yet. I think we're just PMing them to Kuroneko for approval right now and a thread will be later.

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2017, 10:37:30 AM »
*hugs Kuroneko*

I will get to work on Leech and Morph bios tomorrow then. :) I've got a solid idea of what I want to do with Leech, and the beginnings of an idea for Morph.

*hugs back* Awesome :-)

Jag is correct, the sheets come to me. I haven't set up any game threads yet.

Just a note to everyone - today I'm attending a professional seminar in quick change makeup effects given by the head of makeup for Saturday Night Live (so excited!), and then spending some time with a friend who's about to move out of the country, so I'm out for the day and tomorrow morning, back in the afternoon. I'll be able to check in from time to time and answer questions, but I won't be able to respond to the sheets that have been sent to me until I get back, so I apologize for keeping people waiting.

I also noticed I had a coding error in the character sheet, because my code fu is weak :-( . I've corrected it there, but here's the corrected code line as well:

Code: [Select]
[center][size=14pt][font=papyrus][b][color=purple]~DETAILS~[/color][/b][/font][/size][/center]
It's the line between the information in the upper half of the sheet and the lower half of the sheet.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 09:21:30 PM by Kuroneko »

Offline Jag

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2017, 03:37:44 PM »
I'm excited to play Toad again. ^^

Offline Opale

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2017, 12:42:58 AM »
crossing my fingers for my character to be approved ^^

Online Imogen

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2017, 01:28:01 AM »
I'm excited to play Toad again. ^^

I remember you playing him. That was a crazy amount of fun :-)

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2017, 08:21:06 PM »
Anyone wanna be mutant vice cops with me? :D

Online Empyrean

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2017, 10:00:00 PM »
I submitted Leech just for that purpose. :)

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2017, 10:34:06 PM »
I'm thinking Copycat, maybe in deep cover at the Hellfire club? :D

Online Empyrean

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2017, 12:20:26 AM »
Funny you should mention that. I submitted Morph as a member of the HC earlier today. :p

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2017, 12:32:11 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm still at my friend's house. They asked me to stay another night because they need help with repairing the grout and re-caulking their master bedroom shower after re-doing their bath. After talking to them about it it was clear they had no idea how to do it, and since I've installed a lot of tile and redone several bathrooms I'm going to do it for them so they don't eff it up, lol. I should be back home in the late afternoon tomorrow.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay.

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2017, 12:46:05 AM »
I saw "X-Men" in the title, and was immediately interested.

I'm slowly coming back to E after my move, so I'm not 100% right now. But my muse really wants to play. lol

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2017, 12:47:23 AM »
It would be great to have you, Persephone :-)

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2017, 12:48:39 AM »
It would be great to have you, Persephone :-)

Aww. <3 You're making it hard to say no, now! XD

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2017, 01:08:21 AM »
Funny you should mention that. I submitted Morph as a member of the HC earlier today. :p

Too similar? I can think of something else if you'd rather I not step on your toes!

Online Empyrean

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2017, 01:10:38 AM »
Morph as I envision her is a member of the Club in good standing, not a deep cover agent. Leech though, he's with the MCRD. I think he might work well with Copycat or whoever you're making. :)

Offline Opale

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2017, 01:12:55 AM »
My Emma Frost character should be with MCRD too :) Might be fun to rp her reactions when Leech is around and she looses her abilities.

Online Empyrean

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2017, 01:44:26 AM »
*L* Fun times at the precinct house! ^_^

Offline Jag

« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2017, 04:29:32 AM »
Toad is not a member of Hellfire, but he's going to be involved with it (cage fighter).

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2017, 08:52:04 AM »
All sounding very nifty. Will work up a sheet and get it to Kuro! :)

Offline Sirian Eve

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2017, 01:12:00 PM »
Mmm I can't  wait to see these bios...

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2017, 02:13:23 PM »
Sent it in! :D

Offline keyotess

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2017, 02:47:17 PM »
I am working on my history for Scarlet Witch right now. :)  Hope to have it done sometime today.