You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 20, 2020, 10:56:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Freakish (interest/seeking)  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Jason Hunter

Re: Freakish (interest/seeking)
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2017, 12:50:05 AM »

Name: Robbie Clark
~*~
Role: Survivor Male, Ex of character 5

Hey Em, was my character accepted as number 4? Just double checking because I never saw it on the accepted character section.

Offline Wicked EmiTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2017, 03:13:48 AM »
Hey Em, was my character accepted as number 4? Just double checking because I never saw it on the accepted character section.
It is, I just totally spaced on putting him there because at that time I had a million things going on and then just forgot that I didn't do it >.<
I will be doing it when I'm a little bit more awake, which will be like 2ish min

Offline Jason Hunter

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2017, 05:45:28 AM »
Haha thanks Em, was just worried you had forgotten about me :( Hope we get some interest quickly and can start this off :)

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2017, 06:26:16 AM »
Haha thanks Em, was just worried you had forgotten about me :( Hope we get some interest quickly and can start this off :)
Nah, I just get spacy easily o.o

Offline Jason Hunter

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2017, 06:46:18 AM »
That is not a bad thing at all. Instant party just get spacey :P

Offline Chreestafer

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2017, 07:54:36 PM »
Hey Wicked, I am so sorry it took me ever so long to post this.  Life's just been crazy.  However my future seems bright as my remodeling has come to an end! yay me!

So here is my CS! Late yet here like promised!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:  Tristyn Phoenix
~*~
Role: Chance  (hockey practice)
Personality: Seen as a typical "Jock" by most even though he never does the typical jock like things. Tristyn is pretty shy and quiet as he is the new kid in school recently.  Tough demeanor on the ice, but an over all gentlemen off the ice.  Often seen alone reading if not with a few of the other players messing around.

Skills: Book Collector, Physically Adept, Fighting Skills via Hockey,
~*~
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60314.0
F-list - https://www.f-list.net/c/chreestafer

Connections: A younger brother who goes to the local grade school
History: Originally from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he had to reluctantly move to a new town and a new school.  With the announcement of his fathers new job at the new towns local chemical plant, they were soon gone.  The typical model family soon arrived at their newest destination.  They weren't a rich family, yet they weren't poor either.  They were well off, however due to his younger brothers conditions, his father had to take a better paying job.  Tristyn's little brother is special needs, and even though the age gap is 8 years, the two are still the best of friends. 

To help with the hard times though, he found peace in reading and often would read to his brother to calm him down in troubled times.  When he was younger his father taught him the spoils of the great sport Hockey.  Growing up in a Hockey town also didn't help.  Soon enough out of the gates he was shinning star. His hopes and dreams are to make enough money going pro that he could provide for his family, specifically his younger brother.  The good part is, thanks to the new school, more and more scouts seem to notice his skills.  Plus with the fact he just earned Assistant captain on the team, the young defensemen had somewhat a bright future before him.

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2017, 08:13:44 PM »
Hey Wicked, I am so sorry it took me ever so long to post this.  Life's just been crazy.  However my future seems bright as my remodeling has come to an end! yay me!

So here is my CS! Late yet here like promised!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:  Tristyn Phoenix
~*~
Role: Chance  (hockey practice)
Personality: Seen as a typical "Jock" by most even though he never does the typical jock like things. Tristyn is pretty shy and quiet as he is the new kid in school recently.  Tough demeanor on the ice, but an over all gentlemen off the ice.  Often seen alone reading if not with a few of the other players messing around.

Skills: Book Collector, Physically Adept, Fighting Skills via Hockey,
~*~
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60314.0
F-list - https://www.f-list.net/c/chreestafer

Connections: A younger brother who goes to the local grade school
History: Originally from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he had to reluctantly move to a new town and a new school.  With the announcement of his fathers new job at the new towns local chemical plant, they were soon gone.  The typical model family soon arrived at their newest destination.  They weren't a rich family, yet they weren't poor either.  They were well off, however due to his younger brothers conditions, his father had to take a better paying job.  Tristyn's little brother is special needs, and even though the age gap is 8 years, the two are still the best of friends. 

To help with the hard times though, he found peace in reading and often would read to his brother to calm him down in troubled times.  When he was younger his father taught him the spoils of the great sport Hockey.  Growing up in a Hockey town also didn't help.  Soon enough out of the gates he was shinning star. His hopes and dreams are to make enough money going pro that he could provide for his family, specifically his younger brother.  The good part is, thanks to the new school, more and more scouts seem to notice his skills.  Plus with the fact he just earned Assistant captain on the team, the young defensemen had somewhat a bright future before him.

Looks good!

Offline Chreestafer

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2017, 10:27:59 AM »
I really hope this takes off haha

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2017, 11:01:22 AM »
I know, me to. I'm thinking of just putting the rest as npc's and just starting it >.<

Offline Chreestafer

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2017, 11:07:48 AM »
Well I'm here luv! Hehe

Offline Jason Hunter

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2017, 05:01:36 AM »
I am here and can play as a NPC or a second character until we get more interest if you would like.