Freakish (interest/seeking)

Started by Wicked Emi, June 25, 2017, 06:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

Based on:
    Freakish: The series follows a group of students who gather for school detention on a Saturday at Kent High. Other students are on campus as well, but involved in various activities (basketball, debate prep, music, etc.). When a nearby chemical plant explodes, they must work together to find a way to survive with only limited resources and protect themselves from those who have turned into freakish zombie-like creatures as a result of the fallout.

The game will start on Friday, as most schools now are only four days, and will contain the characters I list. I should start with the fact half of the characters, or more, will die. I will put next to each character who is a survivor, who will die, and who has a chance of either. This game will go from Friday morning until Monday night. Everything that happens in this game is over the course of one weekend! The game will focus on the students in the school, with some event's which will last an hour or two, and will end when "government containing crew" comes to collect and save them. The event's will be almost exactly like the show, with some mild differences. There will be some connections, but not exactly like the show.

Roles: The first 6 are survivors, 7-12 are the people who will die and 13-16 are optional. 9-16, 13 and 14 being exceptions, are also not required to start the game.

• Survivor: Male/female (detention by choice, sibling of 13)
    • Survivor: Female (detention for stealing) TAKEN
    • Survivor: Female (detention for fighting) TAKEN
    • Survivor: Male/female (extra curricular activity, ex-bff of 5) TAKEN
    • Survivor: Male/female (extra curricular activity, ex-bff of 4)
    • Survivor: Male/female (extra curricular activity, genuis)
    • Killed: Male/Female (teacher)
    • Killed: Male/Female (detention for fighting)
    • Killed: Male/Female (extra curricular activity)
    • Chance: Male/Female (extra curricular activity, sibling of 1)
    • Chance: Male/Female (extra curricular activity, diabetic)
    • Chance: Male/Female (extra curricular activity) TAKEN
    • Chance: Male/Female (Staff/teacher)

Rules:

• Must submit character sheet to get character; willing to keep hold for 48 hours
    • Respect; please respect everyone. We all have our differences. Any drama, the ones causing it will be removed.
    • Please be able to write no less than six sentences.
    • Be willing to do your own fights; I cannot and will not control everything. If you want to fight a freak, you have to be willing to do the whole scene. This does not include events.
    • You may do up to 3 characters. HOWEVER, only one of them can be a survivor. If you want to control the freaks, you may ask.
    • No one dimensional characters; people are complex. So should your character.

Character sheet:

[/list]
    [float=right][img height=300][/img][/float]

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [center]~[color=pink/purple for girls blue/green for guys][b]*[/b][/color]~[/center]
    [b]Role:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Skills:[/b]
    [center]~[color=pink/purple for girls blue/green for guys][b]*[/b][/color]~[/center]
    [b]O/O's:(Link or do top 5-10 on's, 5-10 off's. Delete list if you wish to use link only)[/b]
    [list]
    [li]On's: [/li]
    [li]Off's: [/li]
    [/list]
    [b]Connections:(Such as siblings, bff's, ex bff's, crushes, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc)[/b]
    [b]History:[/b]

~ACCEPTED CHARACTERS~

• Character name Robyn Jackson; played by Wicked Emi
    • Character name; Robbie Clark; played by Jason Hunter
    • Character name Tricia 'Ace' McBryde; played by Julles
    • Character name; Tristyn Phoenix; played by Chreestafer
    • Character name; played by

Wicked Emi

Name: Robyn Jackson
    ~*~
    Role: Survivor: Female (detention for stealing)
    Personality: Robyn is the type to come apart in layers. If you don't know her, she will come off as bitchy and sarcastic. Once you start getting to know her more, you will find she is a pretty caring person. She won't put herself first as she doesn't like being the "cause" if something goes wrong. She feels like everything bad is her fault, and is only confident in her chemist and lock picking abilities. However, even though she is closed off and uneasy to just open up to anyone, once you get past that; you will not find a more loyal friend.
    Skills: Getting into just about anything, chemist, ex gymnast, and basic computer skills.
    ~*~
    O/O's: Link

• On's: Breast play, teasing, oral, hair pulling, light bondage, biting/hickies, and hate sex.
    • Off's: Torture, bathroom things, fear, branding, and sharing.
    Connections: Open
    History: Robyn grew up with a "perfect" family. Her family is one of the few families that doesn't work at the chemical plant, as her parents own the only grocery store in town. They are not exactly rich, but they are far from broke either. Even though she grew up in a rather happy family, Robyn made friends with the wrong sort of people as she grew into her teen years. Making her hard and emotionally distant. Going to "jail" a few times, her parents started to push her away from her friends and trying to set her back down the right path. By doing this though, she lost basically all her friends and became a bit of a loner.

Now that she is starting her senior year, she is more interested in just finishing school early and moving on with her life. She is in the mind set of "I can't wait to get out of this small ass town". Since she gets good grades, a lot of colleges are trying to get her to go to their school. Leaving only graduation and summer; waiting until Fall term to figure something out. As her family and her no longer get along because of her choice in friends and them trying to help her get out of it all.

Julles

I would be interested for sure! Maybe either character #3 or #13?

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Julles on June 28, 2017, 03:13:29 PM
    I would be interested for sure! Maybe either character #3 or #13?
    Your choice my dear ^.^

Jason Hunter

Interested in playing either 3 or 15. I will do a character sheet shortly :D

Julles

Name: Tricia 'Ace' McBryde (people only call her Ace)
    ~*~
    Role: Survivor (detention for fighting)
    Personality: Ace has been a trouble causing girl her whole life. She doesn't back down from saying what she thinks, no matter what anybody else may think. It has gotten her in trouble before, but she's never cared. She is snarky and sarcastic as well, maybe as a defence mechanism, but she doesn't realize that. She enjoys trouble, and causing mayhem. She is not the type of girl to wait in the corner and watch what happens, making her a very poor follower because she always has her own way to go about things. Ace is dedicated to her friends, maybe to a fault. Becoming a close friend is hard, though, as not many people 'get' her, or give her a chance.
    Skills: She is agile, and for. Knows how to hold her own. She is also really good at math.
    ~*~

• On's: Almost everything on the darker side.
    • Off's: No feet or toilet play.
    Connections: Opem
    History: Ace comes from a broken home. When she was four her mother and father divorced. Ace stayed with her mother in this town, and her father left with the two boys. The court wanted all three children with the father, but her mother's family had a good lawyer and made Ace stay behind. Her mother was not a good woman, she was an addict in every sense of the term, and she only cared for herself. Growing up around this, Ace had to mature quickly. Sometimes she had to help her mom out of a bender, and do everything around the house. Her home life was a mess, and she always resented her mother, but at the same time she is always ready to defend her mother.

Always trying to get her mother off of her addictions, Ace had to take a job at 15 at a gas station. She's a hard worker, and besides math, she tends to skip a lot of classes. Unfortunately, that hadn't been to great for her grades as they've slipped. She wants to get herself and her mother out of this town to somewhere she can get help for her mother, but mot many colleges are accepting her applicationd. Frustrated she's just turned bitter, and hayeful trying to figure out something as she goes into her senior year. Her life is pretty up in the air, but she tries to stay strong for her mother, and now another detention on her record.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Julles on June 29, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

Name: Tricia 'Ace' McBryde (people only call her Ace)
    ~*~
    Role: Survivor (detention for fighting)
    Personality: Ace has been a trouble causing girl her whole life. She doesn't back down from saying what she thinks, no matter what anybody else may think. It has gotten her in trouble before, but she's never cared. She is snarky and sarcastic as well, maybe as a defence mechanism, but she doesn't realize that. She enjoys trouble, and causing mayhem. She is not the type of girl to wait in the corner and watch what happens, making her a very poor follower because she always has her own way to go about things. Ace is dedicated to her friends, maybe to a fault. Becoming a close friend is hard, though, as not many people 'get' her, or give her a chance.
    Skills: She is agile, and for. Knows how to hold her own. She is also really good at math.
    ~*~

• On's: Almost everything on the darker side.
    • Off's: No feet or toilet play.
    Connections: Opem
    History: Ace comes from a broken home. When she was four her mother and father divorced. Ace stayed with her mother in this town, and her father left with the two boys. The court wanted all three children with the father, but her mother's family had a good lawyer and made Ace stay behind. Her mother was not a good woman, she was an addict in every sense of the term, and she only cared for herself. Growing up around this, Ace had to mature quickly. Sometimes she had to help her mom out of a bender, and do everything around the house. Her home life was a mess, and she always resented her mother, but at the same time she is always ready to defend her mother.

Always trying to get her mother off of her addictions, Ace had to take a job at 15 at a gas station. She's a hard worker, and besides math, she tends to skip a lot of classes. Unfortunately, that hadn't been to great for her grades as they've slipped. She wants to get herself and her mother out of this town to somewhere she can get help for her mother, but mot many colleges are accepting her applicationd. Frustrated she's just turned bitter, and hayeful trying to figure out something as she goes into her senior year. Her life is pretty up in the air, but she tries to stay strong for her mother, and now another detention on her record.

Looks great! Accepted ^.^

Jason Hunter

Putting a sheet together today for you :)

Wicked Emi

Jason Hunter

Name: Robbie Clark
    ~*~
    Role: Survivor Male, Ex of character 5
    Personality: Robbie is extremely confident and arrogant. Not the nicest person out there, a typical bad boy with an attitude problem. He doesn't care who he hurt with his words. He is rough and tough but the right woman could probably change his whole attitude, that just hasn't happened yet.
    Skills: A proper fights, good with his fists and also good at making quick decisions. He is tough and good to be the first person into any situation, brave or dumb, not sure which but either way it could come in handy. He is also crafty with his hands.
    ~*~
    O/O's:(Link or do top 5-10 on's, 5-10 off's. Delete list if you wish to use link only)

• On's:
    Willing to try most things
    • Off's:
    Extreme bondage, toilet play, Submissive characters, Non-Con.
    [/list]
    Connections:Open
    History: Robbie was from a bad family. Constantly struggle with poverty and bills. He had tried his best to stay above it all but it often takes his toll. His dad would get abusive with him when drinking and it rubbed off on Robbie. Although he never struck woman, his quick wit and attitude was caused by this broken up bringing. He also got into many fights at school, having been expelled from his previous school, this really was his last hope at schooling, keeping him on his best behavior. He never really had a girlfriend at the new school he just seemed too brutish and brash for one even on his good behavior.

It was all a defense mechanism for him however, something to mask away the pain he had felt on the inside, something to push people away from him in case they saw what he really was. A child who was scared of getting hurt, scared to let anyone get too close in case they saw he was poor, his dad was a drunk. Maybe some day, someone would break down that armor of his.

Jason Hunter

Did a quick character sheet for you Emi, in and out of meetings today but thought I would put something up. Let me know if you would like me to change him though.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Jason Hunter on July 03, 2017, 04:37:06 AM

Name: Robbie Clark
      ~*~
      Role: Survivor Male, Ex of character 5
      Personality: Robbie is extremely confident and arrogant. Not the nicest person out there, a typical bad boy with an attitude problem. He doesn't care who he hurt with his words. He is rough and tough but the right woman could probably change his whole attitude, that just hasn't happened yet.
      Skills: A proper fights, good with his fists and also good at making quick decisions. He is tough and good to be the first person into any situation, brave or dumb, not sure which but either way it could come in handy. He is also crafty with his hands.
      ~*~
      O/O's:(Link or do top 5-10 on's, 5-10 off's. Delete list if you wish to use link only)

• On's:
      Willing to try most things
      • Off's:
      Extreme bondage, toilet play, Submissive characters, Non-Con.
      [/list]
      Connections:Open
      History: Robbie was from a bad family. Constantly struggle with poverty and bills. He had tried his best to stay above it all but it often takes his toll. His dad would get abusive with him when drinking and it rubbed off on Robbie. Although he never struck woman, his quick wit and attitude was caused by this broken up bringing. He also got into many fights at school, having been expelled from his previous school, this really was his last hope at schooling, keeping him on his best behavior. He never really had a girlfriend at the new school he just seemed too brutish and brash for one even on his good behavior.

It was all a defense mechanism for him however, something to mask away the pain he had felt on the inside, something to push people away from him in case they saw what he really was. A child who was scared of getting hurt, scared to let anyone get too close in case they saw he was poor, his dad was a drunk. Maybe some day, someone would break down that armor of his.

Looks good to me ^.^

Chreestafer

So by playing a "chance" character. Not to state the obvious, but that means there is a possibility my character may die? I'm asking the dumb question. Haha.

Otherwise I'd like to play one of them.  Maybe on campus for hockey practice when all goes down.  Thoughts?
      “The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
      Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
      The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
      Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
      The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
      Ons and Offs
      F-List

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 05, 2017, 10:17:28 AM
      So by playing a "chance" character. Not to state the obvious, but that means there is a possibility my character may die? I'm asking the dumb question. Haha.

Otherwise I'd like to play one of them.  Maybe on campus for hockey practice when all goes down.  Thoughts?
      Yeah, chance means they have a chance of survival. Depending on what you do and what others in the game do.
      As for hockey practice, I say go for it.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Wicked Emi on July 05, 2017, 10:32:09 AM
      Yeah, chance means they have a chance of survival. Depending on what you do and what others in the game do.
      As for hockey practice, I say go for it.

Great! I'll get a character up asap.

You know I didn't know this was an actual tv show until I was browsing Hulu today. Haha. So guess who is going to binge watch the first season! Me!
      “The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
      The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
      Ons and Offs
      F-List

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 06, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

You know I didn't know this was an actual tv show until I was browsing Hulu today. Haha. So guess who is going to binge watch the first season! Me!
      Yeah, it is a really good show. There is going to be a season 2 btw!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 06, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

How goes it?

Chreestafer

Quote from: Wicked Emi on July 10, 2017, 01:18:55 PM
      How goes it?

Sorry I've been swamped with remodeling my mother's house the past few days. Working in construction sucks fyi, haha. However I do have free time this evening to play around so I'll have a CS up tonight.
      Ons and Offs
      F-List

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 11, 2017, 12:50:00 PM
      Sorry I've been swamped with remodeling my mother's house the past few days. Working in construction sucks fyi, haha. However I do have free time this evening to play around so I'll have a CS up tonight.
      Okay ^.^

KittyKatt04

I'd like to play character 4 if it's available.  :-) I can have the CS done today.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: KittyKatt04 on July 11, 2017, 01:42:30 PM
      I'd like to play character 4 if it's available.  :-) I can have the CS done today.
      Five is open, basically the same thing. I for some reason, forgot to update that. Character 4 is a male also.

KittyKatt04

Wicked Emi

KittyKatt04

Realized I might possibly be confused. Is five a chance character or survivor? I'm leaning towards wanting a chance character, but okay with a survivor.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: KittyKatt04 on July 11, 2017, 03:02:04 PM
      Realized I might possibly be confused. Is five a chance character or survivor? I'm leaning towards wanting a chance character, but okay with a survivor.
      They are a survivor character