You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:10:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Closed  (Read 1208 times)

Offline SilvaruscTopic starter

Closed
« on: January 02, 2009, 02:03:17 PM »
Closed
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 04:11:24 PM by Seren Fey »

Offline Insanitosis

Hello!
I would love to play with you.

I took a look at your ons and offs thread and I was wondering if perhaps you would like to build a rp with me,perhaps with some of your favorite fetishes? The thread gave me quite a ideas, and I have several characters that would be compatible with yours, like my male Drow. I am also seeking a higher quality game at the moment, and you seem perfect ^.^

If you are interested, I could send a pm your way. Otherwise, I would like to play a Kitsune/human based game, though perhaps with a different idea, more romantic than non consensual based.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 06:10:13 PM by Insanitosis »

Offline Felitha

Well I liked the look of some of the F/F types of RPs you had.  Either the succubus/succubus or the Angel/Demon RP.  I'm not yet approved so I don't know how much we can actually do but I woudl like to start some discussions.

Online Kyrsa

Felitha - I hope you are enjoying E! so far *smile* Unfortunately games really shouldn't be discussed until you are approved.  My suggestion would be to concentrate on your intro thread and maybe socialize a little, let some of our members get to know you a bit. 

Offline Felitha

*shrugs*  I have done some talking on my own thread and on a few more introduction threads.  Just kind of burning time until I manage to get approved.

I'd certainly be happy to discuss this stuff with you once you get in, Felitha!  Shoot me a PM with your thoughts once you can, m'kay?

Offline HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
PMed you.

Updating to strike out the ones that are taken.

Offline Loner

Hello there,

I am intrested by your idea of Succubus/Incubus x Human/Mortal. I am still new (this being the first rp I would be involved in if you are intrested in me as a partner).  If I am to your likeing please PM me and we can work out all the details.

Loner

Offline Chevalier des Poissons

Vampire x Human
Im open to play either the vampire or the human, in any particular sort of setting, though I again stick to my rule that I prefer to play a female character.  Shoot me some ideas of your own if interested.

Vampire x Werewolf
Such a taboo, hated relationship could only lead to such fun, in my opinion.  Im open to playing either the vamp or the wolfie.  In this instance my mind jumps to an Underworld sort of setting, but also open to ideas. This could be anything from a non-con to a light romance, to a comradery, to anything.  Personally I love non-con and conflict.  I prefer playing the female.

Fallen Angel x Angel
Apt to be another scene of non-consensual interaction, I think this would be fun if either an Angel got it into his/her head that the fallen needed to be redeemed, or the Fallen decided that it would be fun to turn the Angel dark.  Id prefer to be the female, and the captive here.

Im on those three. Im preparing a story here in Elliquiy, and I wanna test some characters here. Since each is from a different race, I have three for those.

And for the ?? x ??, may i suggest demon X human? I have a gallant demonic character waiting for a story.

Re: Looking for Fantasy and much, much more! [MUL] (Mostly looking for males)
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 09:16:41 PM »
I'd love to do something with you, though your the last person I'll take for now. ^^ Send me a PM and we'll talk.

January 22 2009: UPDATE - removed all old ideas, added one new one.

Re: Playing with the X-Men... [NC-H]
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 08:11:49 AM »
January 23 2009: Update - added two ideas.