You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 17, 2021, 09:33:41 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Internet email box  (Read 719 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Internet email box
« on: June 22, 2017, 11:14:32 am »
For information purposes, I'm using Windows 7 and my email client is outlook 2013. I'm using the last version of IE that came out because Edge won't run on my system.

Lately, actually starting yesterday, I've started getting an "Internet email" box asking me to enter my password. It always opens when I open outlook, but it can pop up when I haven't touched outlook at all. When it pops up outside of outlook, I can't close it, I can't do anything at all with it and it locks up the system and forces me to do a hard shut down.

The latest updates to both AVG and Malwarebytes doesn't show any viruses or malware on the system, although I'm inclined to think that it's a virus.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the thing? My ISP says that everything is ok on their end and I can get normal mail updates if I open outlook, but this thing is driving me nuts... so... help?

Thanks, Blinkin

Offline Vekseid

• Those who expect service must first serve.
  • God
  • Addict
  • The way to a woman's heart is through her tears.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
Re: Internet email box
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 10:34:59 pm »
There is not enough for us to go on here I am afraid. : /