You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 01, 2021, 06:43:15 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F4M - Looking to write something long term.  (Read 476 times)

Offline rpgirl85Topic starter

F4M - Looking to write something long term.
« on: June 20, 2017, 10:47:41 am »

Hi there.

I am here to find a partner or two for myself, to write long term plays with. There are many kinks I enjoy and limits I have are few. I like stuff on both the darker and the lighter end of the spectrum.

From themes like chauvinism, sexism and general degradation to travel romances, and friendships being put through trials, I am up for it all.

Setting wise, modern ones are a favorite, but can work with historical and alternative world settings too. Not too much in to high fantasy stuff, though low level fantasy is fine. Regarding the characters I play, I can write a variety of archetypes, though I guess a lot about the characters depend upon the requirements of the play.

I can't write dominant chars though, so that is a limit there.

Here's a link to my f-list profile, that will give you more insight into the kind of stuff I am looking for.

https://www.f-list.net/c/still%20pretty/

Offline Lyku

Re: F4M - Looking to write something long term.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 11:40:00 am »
I'm looking for another partner for something more long term with a modern setting.  I do typically portray my characters more dominant in nature.  I prefer something with more substance to smut.