You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 05:05:31 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A dragon's wrath (F seeking M Dragon character, writer gender doesn't matter)  (Read 887 times)

Offline LamentingQuillTopic starter

The wealthy kingdom of Khoral has a very carefully buried secret... literally...

40 years ago, a young prince of the royal family aiming to prove himself a ruler capable of protecting and providing for his people took a twenty of his very best men and slew the purple scaled dragon that had been tormenting their kingdom for the past few decades of their time... and after the dragon was defeated, the victorious group descended into the dragon's cave lair...

They found a hoard of treasure that would surely keep their kingdom rich and healthy for many, many generations, if not forever.

There was one thing they did not anticipate however... and that... was the slain dragon's furious older brother...
It takes the dragon a couple human decades to find where his slain younger brother's stolen treasure had been taken to... but he did find the culprit's responsible... he could still feel his brother's energy on the treasure hidden deep down below the castle even as he remained hidden above in the clouds...

The prince now a 60 year old king with a family of his own finds his kingdom under attack from the angry dragon... the king tried to beg forgiveness from the dragon for what he did, but... dragons had never been known for their compassion and thus, the king was wounded badly and would be made to watch as his family was eaten...

The dragon was going to devour the queen... until he saw the princess at her side... her beauty outshone any treasure he'd ever seen in his life... and so he offered her a bargain...

Mate with him and the kingdom would receive no further damage and they could keep HALF of the treasure as a bridal gift...

Humiliated at the notion of being able to be traded like cattle and furious over the harm done to her father, the princess outright refused and declared the dragon would just have to kill her along with her family... for she would never willingly belong to him...

Rejection... that was something a powerful and proud dragon did not take well... and he was no exception... the kingdom would be razed, the treasure all taken back and the princess... she was going to belong to him regardless if she did or didn't want it...

Still looking for this. I'm very attached to shown pictures as well.

Offline Noki

• Lord
  • Seduced
  • Location: Somewhere in Trinity College, right behind fantastic books
  • A kitten who lost himself in the cosmos is a cat
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
i'm really intersted into this one !

Offline King Kull

I PMd you

Had a partner lined up, but they haven't logged on in almost a week, not sure at what's going on there. So I'm opening this back up and I'll be looking for a partner again.

Offline King Kull

I PMed you about it before

Still looking