Recruitment: War on Atemnity - Sandbox. Light/Human-Bondage, LGBT+Friendly

Started by LunaJinx, June 14, 2017, 07:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunaJinx

** This is first to see if there is enough interest please post here if interested**

Atemnity has been at peace for centuries now, ever since the Atemnity War when Serelia was officially founded. However, that was before Queen Scarlette of Thallian disappeared. Now, Thallian’s new queen has declared war on the other kingdoms and is amassing an army to take them over. So, dignitaries from across Atemnity are meeting in Relerian at Hawthorne School, neutral ground, to discuss the crisis and how to deal with it.

Some of these advisors, rulers, guardians etc are old friends - some haven't had the pleasure of meeting each other before. There could be attacks, there will be arguments, remember, people from all across the world are meeting in one place - there will be difficulties. Can the dignitaries solve the problems? What will happen?

This is designed to be a bit of an open/Sandbox style of RolePlay with some minor structured play in what the players want to accomplish.

Roles:
    - *Need* Minimum 1 dignitary from each kingdom (Advisors, Department Heads, Stoniel's Royalty etc) (if there is more then one per kingdom so be it but i want at least 1 each)
    - Students from the school (Minimum age 17+)
    - Guardians (Angels, protection or something you make up to fit one of the other guardian types)
    - Professors of the school
    - Page's
    - Messengers

Lore:
    https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265603.msg13108286#msg13108286

Rules:

• You may play any dignitary that is not already mentioned by name in the Lore thread. (Ie: advisors, heads of departments Stoniel’s rulers etc). Those mentioned by name in the lore document either cannot attend or will be played by me as NPCs.
    • If you do not wish to play a dignitary there is also room for Guardians (angels and otherwise to dignitaries),
      any other type of character (student, servant etc) please feel free to ask.
    • Please read through the lore document carefully, particularly any part about the kingdom you choose to be from when designing your characters.
    • Character sheets will be submitted in PM to me for approval.
    • If you choose to have a super power you may only have 1 the same as if your character uses magic you choose either chaos or Harmony or Equipoise magic.
    • Respect others O/Os, although this game will likely have less smutty times than most games. (But at the same time who knows!!)
    • For each existing Kingdom leader there is a face claim associated with the name, these are pictured within each respective kingdom and tagged with the name.
    • Other then the main meeting and other such events, I picture this story taking on a bit of a life of its own as to how the characters interact. There could be sexual shenanigans going on, or arguments/ conversations you name it. Let's just keep it within the realm that could exist in this world. If you are not certain please feel free to ask!
    • Posting Rate: I am not a huge stickler for posting often, although I can, it is preferred if you can post at least once a week. This is not a hard and fast rule, but it is a preference to keep the story flowing.
    • As to the number of characters, I'd like to start with one each, but I think a Maximum of two. I would like at least one dignitary representative from each kingdom (so 6 (7 if someone can come up with a believable Thallian character given context/plot) before we start. This does not include any guardians or extra characters.
    • Please keep the drama in the game not in the OOC chat, as well all in-game responses will be in third person point of view.

At the top of each post you will put the following:

[/list][b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Title/Role:[/b]
    [b]Location:[/b]
    [b]Tagging:[/b]

[font=courier][b]Character Sheet[/b][/font]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Faceclaim:[/b] [img width=200][/img]
    [b][b]Kingdom of Origin:[/b]
    [b]Role:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Portal Dust colour:[/b]
    [b]Magic discipline or Superpower: [/b]
    [b]3 Strengths:[/b]
    [b]3 Weaknesses:[/b]
    [b]Special Features:[/b]
    [b]Backstory:[/b]

Sample Sheet/ My Character

Character Sheet:
    Name: Hailie Drescher
    Faceclaim:

Kingdom of Origin: Shiloh, Serelia
    Role: Guardian Angel to TBD
    Height: 5'2"
    Portal Dust colour: Pure White
    Magic discipline or Superpower: Healing (encompasses self and healing of others)
    3 Strengths: Strategic, Quick reaction/shimmer time, obedient 
    3 Weaknesses: Smaller size, Puts a bit to much stock in destiny at times, Can become weakened by using her powers in excess
    Special Features: Firey orange Guardian Angel Wings,  Guardian Angel Abilities, youngest  Archangel's council member, submissive
    **Requires a player to be her Charge**

Interested Players:

• Keidance
    • Dragonslayer
    • EroticLiteracy

These are placeholders for future pages.
    OOC Chat
    Character Sheets

**If this game goes well, this could lead into more, future role-plays in Atemnity**

Keidance

I would be and am absolutely  interested in taking part!

LunaJinx

Dragonslayer

LunaJinx

Norsegod1839

LunaJinx

I know we only have 3 interests so far but if everyone could also add what role they think they might be interested in (in broad terms) that could help :)