The Many MILF's of Miles Madison (Seeking M Character)

Started by Blinkin, June 13, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

What exactly is it about Miles Madison that has suddenly made him irresistible to the mothers of all of his friends? It all started with a distraughtDenise Palmer, his best friend Chris's mother and sort of spiraled out of control from there... somehow...

He had come by Chris's house early on a Saturday afternoon to pick up some class notes from Chris when he had found a very upset Mrs. Palmer sitting in her kitchen; a half empty bottle of wine, an empty glass and used tissues littered the table and floor. Being the concerned college student that he was, Miles asked what was wrong and got much more than he expected!

Apparently, Mr. Palmer was having an affair with a 20 something slut in Sacramento when he's on his frequent business trips and the little bitch had called the house to ask if he had remembered the condoms this time! Apparently, not only a slut, but a bimbo slut to add insult to injury... It didn't really help that both Chris and Mr. Palmer were on a weekend long fishing trip so she couldn't even tear into him for cheating on her.. there was no cell service where they were.

Miles, feeling sympathic for the older woman hadn't failed to notice that she was wearing a bathrobe this late in the day, had poured her another glass of wine and offered to rub her shoulders... anything to help was Mile's reputation among the families that he had grown up around and it wouldn't be the first time that he had given a shoulder rub; he had good hands... or so everyone said.

Unfortunately... or perhaps fortunately... while rubbing her shoulders, the robe had worked loose and it became clear that there was nothing under it but a pair of bright, yellow panties as he got a nice look from collar to crotch in a wide line between nice boobage. Without thinking, he leaned over a little to get at a particularly tight muscle when Denise turned her head to find him nearly nose to nose with him... and kissed him!

Before either of them really knew what happened, Mrs. Palmer was laying across the table, bottle and glass forgotten and they were humping like rabbits to a more than pleasant climax for both involved. Embarrassed, Miles quickly left after the deed was done... but the grapevine was alive and humming before sunset and by the middle of the next week, Miles had found himself draped over the back of the couch with a more than satisfied Mrs. Franks and things snowballed from there... now, he has 6 MILF's only too happy to invite him in and he's not sure if he can keep up or if it'll kill him... but he's enjoying it while it's there!

Ok, it's a bit of a crappy story idea and the name is corny as hell... but I'm actually looking for someone to write a corny, fun and humorous story about a young man who has suddenly found himself with too much loving and an unwillingness to say no and the hijinks that goes along with trying to keep it all a secret and avoid getting himself turned into a smear by a jealous husband... or friend... Maybe his mother is even getting in on the fun... but what's he have that's so irresistible? Only my partner and I will find out!

I'm looking for someone to play Miles, and the name is open to change by my partner. I'll play the ladies of his... harem? Not quite the right word... stable? Well, whatever it is, he's neck deep in it and isn't exactly sure if he's cumming or going!

If anyone's interested, drop me a PM.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.