You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 24, 2021, 05:31:30 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki is back on-line. Search non-functional for now.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Frontiers Knight Hawks - Defenders of White Light (Relocated)  (Read 786 times)

Online BlackStoneTopic starter

Re-posted in new recruitment thread Non-Adult Recruitment Post
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 11:46:40 pm by BlackStone »

Offline Hunter

Wait...what?    Ooooo!  Old school.    Pick me!   ;D

Online BlackStoneTopic starter

If folks want to create a character sheet from the old rules, I won't stop them, but I will not force players too.  There are more than enough material for me to eyeball it based on what folks give me, and I may only roll dice behind the scenes for major things.  Still yes this would be old school using relative realistic physics which was one of the thing I liked about Knight Hawks.  Ships only had gravity when accelerating and decelerating through space.  If they are at a constant speed, then weightlessness kicked in, and ships decks were designed as such.  I loose plan on following the main story line in the initial series of modules, with the opening salvos of the Second Sathar War tossed in, and allowing player to create a second set of characters when we get too the Mutiny on the Elora Morales.  There will even be a bit of Star Trek vib tossed in with first contact with new races in the effort to gain allies, and more importantly, information against the Sathar.