You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 17, 2018, 02:56:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Certification Test June 21  (Read 381 times)

Offline KimbersqkTopic starter

• If you're ugly, I'm ugly too. In your eyes the sky's a different blue. If you could see yourself as others do...you'd wish you were as beautiful as you.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Reach for the stars.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Certification Test June 21
« on: June 08, 2017, 01:09:52 PM »
Hey everybody.

I am taking the next step in my journey/change of career and going to take certification test to become a teacher. I will be taking it in 2 weeks, June 21. Hope I will do well. I will get all my results except for 1 section right away, unofficially.

Wish me luck!

Kimber

Offline Blythe

Re: Certification Test June 21
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 02:13:36 AM »
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Good luck, Kimbers!  :-)

• If you're ugly, I'm ugly too. In your eyes the sky's a different blue. If you could see yourself as others do...you'd wish you were as beautiful as you.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Reach for the stars.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 08:17:55 AM »
Thanks Blythe.

Hugs lots :)

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Reach for the stars.
  • View My Rolls
Re: Certification Test June 21- Unofficial results
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 07:00:36 AM »
Unofficial results include:

Pass:
English
Math

Fail:
Reading (I was not surprised. I'm not a very good reader. I just need to beef it up.) I have a couple suggestions from a previous teacher I worked with.

Waiting for:
Writing. They need to have 2 people read the essay I wrote. That cannot be automatically generated. I need at least a 4 out of 6 to consider decent and not have to retake it. :)

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Reach for the stars.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 07:31:25 AM »
Passed the writing as well. Thank you E for helping me become a better writer by lots of practice writing with friends! You were a huge help.

*hugs to all my awaiting partners*

Offline Mathim

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 08:13:48 AM »
Congratulations. My problem will likely come from the science part since I'm so out of the loop ever since I got rammed off the road by a van just before finals about 3 years ago. Haven't successfully gotten back into school since but I am eventually going to get back in and finish by Bachelor's and get my credential to be a chemistry teacher.

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Reach for the stars.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 09:28:41 PM »
Good for you! You can do it! I already have a BA, AA and AS degree. I have the credits, just need to pass these tests. None of the classes are focused on teaching but hey.. If I can pass 3 tests, I can be a teacher. I am hoping to be an American Sign Language teacher. As of right now, I am an ASL interpreter.

Good luck to you. You can do it. Don't give up. If you need some help or something, I could TRY to help, but I will say I am no good at science. Chemistry.. Oh dear! I passed that class because I tried very hard, one of the only ones who tried in the class, and the teacher helped me pass the final. I didn't know how to do conversions and such. She actually HELPED me on the final because she wanted me to pass. :D

Like I say, good luck!