You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 16, 2017, 07:11:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Entice & Develop (Vanillia-ish, Big Stories, Relationships, Feelings, etc.)  (Read 246 times)

Offline DallasTopic starter

• Absolute Equality & Compassion Advocate / 'He Who Makes Games' / The 'Twisted Crow'
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
This thread is generally aimed for those that don't want too much of the rough stuff. Or could be that one desires a story with me that isn't as kink-driven (or smut-heavy). Some want to create lighter stories, or perhaps one with more emphasis on relationships in the story. Sometimes I am in that mood, as well. So I made this thread, a counterpart to my 'Shock & Awe' request thread. If you are looking for something romantic, perhaps 'realistic' or something outside of my usual tastes. This might be your place to poke around. This isn't fully established yet, as I am mostly crazy about one story idea at the moment. There will be more, but the concept of 'Astronomy' (see below) is really a story I'm excited to share with another fellow writer, right now.

For those wanting more extreme content or just want to have fun with a bit of smut... please have a look in Shock & Awe.

** Links **

Ons, Offs & My Personal Thoughts on Roleplaying!

Apologies & Absences

For Plots... see the next post. But please check back up here if something catches your eye! I also really value people that take time to read (or skim through) my O/O's thread before discussing plot. ;)

Please PM me if you are interested in what I have and tell me your thoughts on it. Or, if you have something else of yours that you may want to include me in -- please let me know! If you have a question and need something cleared up, go ahead and ask in here, in a PM or over Skype messages. I am generally flexible, with the exception of a few select kinks and whatnot.

A quick disclaimer for those that show interest: I am only interested in roleplaying as a male lead. I can play females as temporary side characters, but I prefer to play as male.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 01:14:32 PM by Dallas »

• Absolute Equality & Compassion Advocate / 'He Who Makes Games' / The 'Twisted Crow'
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
PLOT/CONCEPT LIST

Tag Details/Legend

Active means that this is currently being written and with whom.

Open indicates that this is currently available for grabs.

In Discussion means that this story is currently being discussed with another potential partner or put on hold for a bit due to RL constraints on either my end or the partners. Think of this as "more than likely 'Taken', but not yet started".

Closed means that this story has been canceled -- or it is considered paused for various reasons.

Astronomy - Active with Rapt

Setting: Modern (Last year of High School)
General Content: Young Love, Music, Romantic Rivals, Sensuality, Consensual Sex, (a bit of) Kinkiness, Thematic Title Actually Matters, 'Full Circle' Storytelling, Humor, Character Growth Emphasis, etc.
Inspirations include: Dreams, The Girl Next Door (movie), Hitch (movie), Roxanne (movie), Metallica, Blue Oyster Cult, Pure Country (movie), Katyuska Moonfox (cosplayer), etc.
Long-Term Potential: Definitely long term.
Preferred Medium: Play by Post.

*Still unsure about her last name. I am open to suggestions for something with more... ablomb?

Aspiring musician Tyler 'Jack' Harland is the new guy in high school, just starting a senior year. In a quiet move to a small town in Colorado, Jack finds himself 'lost at sea, and pulled off course'; with no friends to jam with and no girlfriend to sing about. However, he soon finds himself with a group of 'closet geeks' -- like-minded, fast friends that share choir ans drama club with him. But the most captivating piece of this group is its face; the gorgeous mystery that is Elisabeth Ariel Bancroft. A stunning,  milky-skinned brunette with a fascination for stars, music, yoga and much more that both rouse and sooth the spirits. Jack and Beth quickly become aware of their chemistry, as stars align for them.

Though, as they two become more fascinated with one another Beth's blurry sexual history surfaces as a subjectof gossip. In addition to this, romantic rival Lex Harris rises to sabotage Jack's relationship. Is Beth really as promiscuous as the gossip implies? Can Jack overcome his own weaknesses? Through this story, Jack and Beth together learn what it means to chase a dream, even when lost. How to endure hardship as fate deals a cruel hand. And most importantly, when it is most important to trust your own heart.

Comments: This story is a bit different from what I might be typecasted for. ::)

While sensuality and sex are going to be a very present element in 'Astronomy' (particularly Beth's characteristics), it is intended to compliment this story rather than be what the story is about. So for those wondering about 'Smut, or No Smut'... my answer is about 'Half-and-half'. This subtle theme in mind is most important to me: 'Love is exploration, and you are my star'.

Will kinks be present? A couple, but for the most part I imagine this being very vanilla compared to my other stuff. I want to look more into Jack and Beth's connection, intimacy, humor, hardship and their resolution.

With this in mind, part of the reason for the title should be obvious. But expect me to deliver on this. I like giving my partner some juicy 'surprises' with a few fun clues to hint at what might be around the corner. But if I give too much away, it would kind of ruin the whole story. I want to blow minds here... especially a partner interested in writing this with me. I don't want to give too much away in this thread. I will save the rest for an adventurous person that sends me a PM asking about it.

One more thing... even though this is meant to be light-hearted and touching, it is also intended to be a fun story to write. Considering that these two characters have a similar wavelength, it would be great to have a partner with similar interests, or is at least, flexible. :-)

Please PM me if you are interested. I intend to play the parts of Jack, the romantic rival and perhaps share a few of the side characters in the story. At the least, I would need a 'Beth' to write with. Although, I am willing to offer more control than just that. I only have a general plot outline in mind with few specifics. ;)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 06:23:28 PM by Dallas »

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
[Placeholder 2/3]

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
[Placeholder 3/3]