You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 05:03:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: If you've a hankering for a Western....  (Read 511 times)

Offline shadowyTopic starter

If you've a hankering for a Western....
« on: January 01, 2009, 03:36:10 PM »
With permission, I'm advertising a game from another site here. is a great free on-line community for games, although many of them do not have adult themes. Here's my pitch for Town Tamers:

Three Willows is a fine town to live in. Provided you stay on the right side of Joseph Manning. After all, he's bought up most of the businesses in town. And much of the land around town. It's a might hard to turn down an offer from Mr. Manning. 'Specially as Sheriff Gilroy is his brother-in-law. Sheriff doesn't tend to do much when Mr. Manning's enemies wind up shot.

Maybe you're a freegrazer or farmer Manning's been leaning on. Or maybe he's trying to offer you a "fair price" for your family business. Maybe you're a stranger come to town, passing through the way a strong wind does, ridding the lands of locusts....

Town Tamers is a freeform western with adult themes. We're inviting you to saddle up and ride on in!

If you're not a member of rpol, you can register for free here

My game is located here: