You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 18, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bermuda Triangle Plane/Ship Disappearance (Looking for GM and Interest Check)  (Read 675 times)

Offline CandyLipsTopic starter

Hello all who have journeyed here to find out what is in the Bermuda Triangle! ^_^

I had a 1x1 game that I tried twice but didn't go anywhere and I'm thinking maybe it just needs more characters! So the thought is that there's a plane or cruise ship traveling through the Bermuda Triangle and gets lost/crashes/etc. Either way, it comes to be that the passengers (those who have survived) are stuck on an island that has strange creatures or unusual things going on (think Lost). The passengers are just trying to survive until they are rescued, if they survive until someone finds them!

Just a rough thought on the game. Of course the GM can tweak it however they want. I'd really LOVE to play out this game!

Offline Carly

i would love to play.

would me being a hermaphrodite or a futa be acceptable ? perhaps the island changed me to be one after the crash.

Offline CandyLipsTopic starter

I'd be fine with it, but it's up to whoever wants to be GM. I definitely can't manage it.

Online SensualNia

Never GMed before so I'm sure I'd fail but I'm interested to join as a player if you're okay with that!  ;D

Offline keyotess

Are people still interested in this?  I can GM.  I would want to GM a game with only female and futa characters.  And would lean toward most of the NPCs being female or futa.

I have been GM'ing for many years and my longest running game has entered its 3rd year of continuous play.   My style of GM'ing is interactive storytelling.  I like to develop plots based on backgrounds of characters and interweaving the characters backgrounds together.  The more active the players are, the more I will build into the plot.  My plots are outlines, giving characters direction with interconnected sidequests along the way.  I love when players take over the plot and all I have to do is fill in the details and mediate what happens.

Offline Carly

i would love you to keyotess

Offline keyotess

Thanks Carly.  :)   What type of character would you want to play?

Offline Carly

i am in a crude mood so i do like the idea of a futa that is hung as much as is acceptable by all.

i would like to be dominant but can switch - i think i would like to have a background in suba diving or something that relates to being close  to the environment.

Offline keyotess

i am in a crude mood so i do like the idea of a futa that is hung as much as is acceptable by all.

i would like to be dominant but can switch - i think i would like to have a background in suba diving or something that relates to being close  to the environment.
hehe.. I can work with that. :)   

How would you feel about a bare bones system, just something to represent luck?

Offline Carly

as long as we dont role often thats fine. i hate it when it gets bogged down for rolling dice. posts that are just a dice roll are real turn offs for me.

i would prefer if we didnt use dice and you just god moded everything and choose the outcome of stuff to help the plot and perhaps reward good role playing

Offline keyotess

Re: Bermuda Triangle Plane/Ship Disappearance (Looking for GM and Interest Check)
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 08:45:47 PM »
as long as we dont role often thats fine. i hate it when it gets bogged down for rolling dice. posts that are just a dice roll are real turn offs for me.

i would prefer if we didnt use dice and you just god moded everything and choose the outcome of stuff to help the plot and perhaps reward good role playing

Kewl, will keep that in mind :)   Lets see if anyone else responds.

Offline Carly

Re: Bermuda Triangle Plane/Ship Disappearance (Looking for GM and Interest Check)
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2018, 12:36:30 AM »
Im not sure if CandyLips wants it to be futa and woman focused, she may have had something else in mind.

Offline keyotess

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 03:10:24 AM »
Hmm..true, and I am open to play monsters, but will have to ask CandyLips for more details. :)