Selane's Sweet Search (F looking for F)

Started by Selane, May 30, 2017, 10:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selane

First of all, thank you for clicking here. It's always a good feeling when you see that people actually see what you write.

I am still new here, but I have experience with roleplaying, both offline, and on other sites. It's just that I don't yet have any experience writing more adult stuff, which I hope to include in my roleplays here. My posting time tends to be limited, so I can't post every day or so. But I will try to post as much as I can. I have an On/Off thread which might be helpful if you want to know more about me, and what I like or don't like.

For a roleplay, I like all sorts of things. But one thing that's important to me is having some sort of relationship going on. I don't like just smut without anything tying the characters together. I also like it when there is an actual story going on. I still have to write out plot ideas, but at least, I can give you a little list of themes and pairings that I would love to explore. Where applicable, I have marked the role that I would want with an asterisk.

I tend to not play very dominant characters, especially when it comes to the bedroom stuff (which I also love in other places), but I like having my agency, so I don't just want to be like a plank just lying there or doing what I'm told. At least, not all the time. One thing that's very important to me is the characters having a realistic appearance, so no balloon-sized breasts and that sort of thing.

Post-Apocalyptic survivors
Photographer/model*
Boss/employee*
Politician/journalist*
Politician/assistant*
Sailor/mermaid*
Knight/princess*
Lady/maid
Detective/criminal
Criminal/lawyer*
Centaur/humanoid*
Vampire/human
Kidnapper/victim*
Professor/student*
Witch*/witch hunter
Witch/apprentice*
Dragon/sorceress*
Nuns
Psychiatrist/mental patient
Vampire*/werewolf
Ghost/living
Angel*/demon
Demon/summoner*
Goddess/sacrifice*
Criminals
Explorer/native
Archaeologist*/mummy
Scientist/creature
Ogre/human*
Arranged marriage
Room service*/hotel guest
Turner*/coach
Starlet*/manager
Pilot/stewardess*
Knight/peasant girl*
Knight/sorceress*
Orc/human*
Evil Overlady/mistress*

Selane

Three little plot ideas:

The trophy princess
In this scenario, MC is a princess and the only surviving child of the previous king. YC is the leader of the conquest that overthrew MC's father. As a symbol of her new rule, YC forces MC to marry her. MC is very unhappy about this, but can't escape. Over time, something real starts to blossom between the characters and they actually become a couple that works together.
This scenario works in all sorts of settings, from a conquered fantasy kingdom to a tribal chief's daughter taken by the new colonial governor to more modern day settings. What I really want to explore in it is the development of the relationship.

The Desert Island
Our characters end up together on an island somewhere, cut off from the outside world and without anyone other than the two of them. They might have ended up there with a few things, but to survive they'll have to be inventive, and to cooperate. Being alone with each other, they naturally become attracted to each other, which leads to an interesting interplay of lots of differences things.
This scenario can take place in almost any setting, with almost all characters (just not ones who have abilities that let them move very quickly ). It doesn't even have to be an island, any kind of isolated place will do.

True Seduction
My character has inherited a vast fortune when her parents died. She however doesn't enjoy it, because she is blind (or otherwise disabled if you prefer that, but I don't want her to be unintelligent), and she needs someone to take care of her. YC sees this as a perfect opportunity to get rich, and decides to take the job. YC thinks that she can gain MC's wealth, or at least part of it, by doing this. But there was one thing she didn't count on: love.
This could take place in many settings, but something modern would be really nice here. Big themes will be trust and abusing it, along with a conscience that plays up. Caring will of course also be present.

Selane

I have returned after a period of illness and am really hoping to start something new. While I was ill, I thought of a few more plot ideas to hopefully get the ball rolling.

The Knight and the Lady
This would be more of a fantasy or historical roleplay, where my character is a woman who disguised herself as a man to be able to become a knight. She would somehow encounter your character, who is a noble lady, and they would fall in love. From there, there should be lots of possibilities.

A Loving Home
My character is a girl who was thrown out of her house by her family because she came out as gay. She has been living on the street for a little while and is getting ever more desperate. She meets your character, who is a little more successful, and she is taken in by your character. This leads to a really nice romance with several potential issues involving my character’s family and lots of other things.

Selane

Today I thought of another plot:

Sacred Love
In this roleplay, your character would be a married woman with children. My character would be a young nun sent as a governess for these children. Our characters start to fall for each other, bringing them into conflict with their beliefs and bringing enormous doubts about the future.