Enslaved by an ambitious master or mistress (m or f, bon, fet)

Started by playfullchick76, May 27, 2017, 09:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is something I'm eager to play out. I did start it with someone a while back, but they vanished just when it got interesting. Why, I dont know, but, I'm offering it again.

I would be playing either a male or female character, whichever works best. I would win 50 to 100 million dollars and set myself up in a big house, on a big property. I would be able to do something that I've fantasized about for a while, being a slave for a dominant man or woman. I would approach one, offering them half a million to enslave me, dress me as they wish. They would get ambitious, and enslave me for real, forcing me to sign over everything to them, and keeping me enslaved, as their slavegirl, maid, pet.

I'm hoping to play this out with someone skilled, creative, and have fun with.

Let me know if this appeals to you.

playfullchick76

I was set to play this out with someone, but it sort of fizzled out. So, here goes, hoping someone else sees it and likes it.

playfullchick76

I'm putting this one out there again, giving this one another shot.

laurelverse

I would be interested in being your play partner.  I am  brand new to E and still setting up my profile and learning how the site operates so I would need your patience in that.

I am comfortable with male or female characters as well.  I will throw out four character ideas of my own and let you pick which one sounds more enjoyable.   As for your character, I am comfortable with gender, orientation, looks, etc., with my only request that he/she be at least 19 years old for this kind of scene.

My ideas:

Brandon- handsome brunette in his mid 30s; he walks with a limp and uses a cane.  He has been a professional master for a long time.  His last employment as such ended a year ago.  He and his employer-submissive (age and gender is your choice) were involved in a car accident that left them dead and Brandon hospitalized.  Brandon has massive hospital bills and emotional baggage but his self-control is something he has always prided himself on. 

Emily- a sultry and slightly capricious blonde in her late 20s.  She discovered her tastes in college and has a degree in communications but trouble maintaining a "normal" job.  She's got a lot of credit card debt.  Her own bdsm mentor is the one to have heard about your character and alerted Emily to the opportunity.  She's never been a live-in mistress before and is eager to jump on the opportunity.

Santos- mixed race with exotic good looks and a mysterious, compelling attitude. You found him by contacting a clandestine but reputable agency that arranges these kinds of things.  He was very expensive and you don't know anything about his own history and background when he arrives.

Rose- Voluptuous redhead that is close to 40 but doesn't look it.  She likes younger men and girls both and demanded a 13 month contract, nothing less and nothing more.  Rose has a bit of a reputation in the local bdsm community because one of her clients committed suicide.  The entire story isn't clear. 

playfullchick76

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Im willing to be very patient with you, so dont worry about that.

You've put in four great characters, any of which would be suitable. Rose would do for this, I think.

We can go over specifics for the house, and what Rose puts me through if you like. We can set things up before we start.

laurelverse

Quote from: playfullchick76 on August 03, 2017, 09:23:29 AM
Thank you so much for getting back to me. Im willing to be very patient with you, so dont worry about that.

You've put in four great characters, any of which would be suitable. Rose would do for this, I think.

We can go over specifics for the house, and what Rose puts me through if you like. We can set things up before we start.

Awesome.
Rose it is. 

I'd sent you a PM (after figuring out how, lol)  about the same time as you responded so there was a cross-posting and I apologize.  Let me know which way you'd prefer to chat.  I'll be around this morning and happy to establish the details with you.  I can post daily, but completely flexible to your own schedule. 

playfullchick76

I usually chat in PM's. As to posting, only post daily if you can. I come on most nights, and am on on weekends a lot too.

playfullchick76