Super 8 Fuckorama - looking for M

Started by RedEve, May 26, 2017, 12:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Whilst assisting her now 60-year old mother in a move across the country from Los Angeles to Florida, Madeline Merchant comes across a small wooden box in the attic which is filled with rolls of Super 8 film. With her mother already having departed for the airport and the moving truck having left the largely empty house already, Madeline takes the films to her own home. After a few days, her curiosity to see what is on the films is piqued enough for her to ask the assistance of a friend, who provides her with a projector and shows her how to use it. One night, she starts watching the dozen or so films and is shocked to see their contents. On the films are what appear to be orgies, in which one to three women are fucked in all sorts of ways by varying amounts of men. To further add to her shock, Madeline recognizes some of the people in the movies as her mother and father. Some of the Super 8 film canisters are marked with a name: Joseph Kowalski. Madeline successfully tracks down the name to a 81-year old retiree in Malibu.

She calls the man and makes an appointment, bringing some of the films along with her. After being confronted with the content of the films, the man admits that for around a decade starting in the mid-1970s to mid-1980s, he had hosted sex parties at his mansion that centered around rough sex and multiple men fucking a handful of women at a time. Joseph Kowalski knew Madeline’s mother from that time and the Super 8 films were mementos of that time given to all of the participants. The sexual content of the films becomes an obsession for Madeline, to the point that her desire to track down some of the men in the movies to have a first-hand experience of the kind of fucking they displayed in those orgy party films. After some insistence on her part, Joseph Kowalski reluctantly gives her a list of names and addresses of those men he is still in touch with.

The basic story of this game would be Madeline tracking down these men and fucking them.

Some plot points that I think are important:

-   Madeline would look enough like her mother that she would strongly remind the men of their former sexual partner
-   Since these sex parties occurred over 30 years ago, the men in the movies will now be much older, most of them in the 50-65 age range, some of them older still
-   I want her to hook up with them one by one, if the story goes on long enough we can then culminate it in a gang-bang to end the story
-   I am open to the possibility that Joseph Kowalski is the first guy she fucks, provided that the player who takes on this game is comfortable playing a man of that age in a sexual context

If you are interested in playing this story, feel free to PM me.

This story is taken
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list