Man's best friend in the apocalypse (M iso F, Beastiality, horror)

Started by Chreestafer, May 25, 2017, 06:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

The end of the world is NOW!

Yet the globe is still oddly spinning, and you're still alive trying to survive in it.

This idea I have can go in many variations.  It's the apocalypse and somehow we're all not dead.  What kind of the end of the world scene is up to us. Weither it be zombies or alien invasion, can even be the classical anti Christ walking the earth.

Whatever it is group's of people are surviving all across the desolate land.  This story will follow you and I surviving in the end of the world.  The first idea, which is what id like but not set in stone, goes like this.  Your character and her male dog and my character and his female dog are searching for a place to survive and escape the dangers of the world. Yes out characters have sexual relations with our pets but what happens when we find each other?

Other variations is my character and his male dog find your character and help her.

Or even your character finds a male dog yo protect her in this dark world.

No ideas are set in stone and we can discuss our ideas.  Please feel free to ask any questions :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List