You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 12:32:45 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Man's best friend in the apocalypse (M iso F, Beastiality, horror)  (Read 792 times)

Offline ChreestaferTopic starter

The end of the world is NOW!

Yet the globe is still oddly spinning, and you're still alive trying to survive in it.

This idea I have can go in many variations.  It's the apocalypse and somehow we're all not dead.  What kind of the end of the world scene is up to us. Weither it be zombies or alien invasion, can even be the classical anti Christ walking the earth.

Whatever it is group's of people are surviving all across the desolate land.  This story will follow you and I surviving in the end of the world.  The first idea, which is what id like but not set in stone, goes like this.  Your character and her male dog and my character and his female dog are searching for a place to survive and escape the dangers of the world. Yes out characters have sexual relations with our pets but what happens when we find each other?

Other variations is my character and his male dog find your character and help her.

Or even your character finds a male dog yo protect her in this dark world.

No ideas are set in stone and we can discuss our ideas.  Please feel free to ask any questions :)

Offline ChreestaferTopic starter

Re: Man's best friend in the apocalypse (M iso F, Beastiality, horror)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 05:38:34 pm »
still open as last partner dropped due to RL issues