You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 17, 2021, 07:11:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Climbing the Corporate Ladder (F looking for M or F partner)  (Read 548 times)

Offline The Lovely TsaritsaTopic starter

• Лицом вниз, задницей вверх, вот как мы любим трахаться!
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Jill is a recent graduate, for a prestigious university. She's friendly, and outgoing, but not very smart, and very spoiled. It's only her rich father, giving lots of money to her university, that even makes her graduate. And it's her father's money, that gets her a first job, with the new high tech company, in Silicon Valley.

But, Daddy's money, it can't make her do the good job. And, even though she's meaning good? She's the screw up, all the time. Everything at her job, that she touches, it goes horrible.

Jill knows she's getting fired soon. If she's for keeping her job, and not giving her father disappointments, she needs finding a way for pleasing her bosses. And she thinks, the only two things she does good at university is drink, and fuck! So maybe, she needs finding ways,for doing that!

I look for partner, male or female, it's not matters for me. My request, maybe it's strange? But it's for my partner, playing different characters in many scenes. The characters can be male, or female, too. They work at Jill's company, maybe they're different co workers, or the super visers, or bosses. And they all use, and pass around Jill, like a toy. ::) And they corrupt her, which more kinky things, as times passes. She starts anyway as the slut, yes, but things maybe grow more crazy, with more new scenes?

If this interests you, please PM me? And if you have questions, for this idea, or details, please ask the questions here, in this thread.