The Hero has returned! PSYCH! (Return after long hiatus, looking for new 1on1's)

Started by DylanTheVillain, May 21, 2017, 05:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DylanTheVillain

Hello, My name is Dylan and after a very long time away from this wonderful site I decided I need to get back into writing. Now what better way to do that than have wonderful people such as yourself join me in writing both entertaining and sexy tales of wonder, mystique, and overt lewdness. On the other side of that I will admit even with my deep desire I cannot guarantee how frequent I will be on. It will be weekly, that I can promise, more or less than that will be decided upon my work and how many/little hours I am given. For this time around the proverbial track I am going to start by posting a few 'personas' to use in any setting and if you find one you like we can find out what setting you are feeling. This will give me a good sense of what actions the character would take and how they would react to different situations. Without further ado, lets take a look at these characters.

The good
The Hero
The basic stereotypical good guy. A man who tries to be kind and gentle with others, but has the ability to end any physical altercations without much trouble. His hair is a shaggy auburn mess but a pleasant looking one, almost intentionally messy. His face is strong but prone to gentle looks, clean shaven with honey colored eyes. His life has not been the easiest but instead of letting it cause him to falter he powered through and made himself a better person.

The Moose
A Large grizzled man, His hair is braided down to just between his shoulders and his face is covered in a full beard. He is a quiet man,
only speaking when absolutely necessary. His arms are covered in intricate markings resembling Nordic runes and Celtic iconography. His intimidating physique and demeanor tend to keep others away so no one truly knows how he is behind closed doors. 

I will be adding more in the coming days so please keep me in mind or take a look at the post in my signature for some story ideas :)
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)