You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 27, 2021, 05:08:29 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mental Manipulation (Looking for Female Character)  (Read 662 times)

Offline Dick HerculesTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Thick Thighs & Sultry Eyes
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Mental Manipulation (Looking for Female Character)
« on: May 21, 2017, 11:39:26 am »
A new story idea that I've been craving recently. My character is a younger man with gifted ability of 'Mind-Planting', able to project thoughts or images into the minds of others, manipulating their thought process. This would occur when he's able to capture eye contact with another and would require prolonged transfers of images in order to fully manipulate them into behavioural changes. My character would be boyishly handsome but something of a quiet, reserved person. Perhaps even a little reclusive. It's of little surprise that having begun to master certain techniques of mind planting he's realised that he's able to use his abilities to seduce women.

In this role I'm searching for someone to play as the object of my character's fantasies and desires, someone he's lusted over for some time, yet is seen to be unobtainable or beyond his capabilities of seduction were it not for his psychological attributes. I'm thinking perhaps his step-mother, when his father disappears for a fortnight-long business trip, or maybe his teacher. The pairing is up for discussion but what I want to see is a slow corruption of the female's thoughts, slight changes in her behaviour, seduction and her wrestling with the powerful images she's overcome with. This is a rough plot outline and so I would be very keen to discuss any suggestions or key plot points you have to further develop this storyline. Once my character has seduced yours the possibilities are endless, though I anticipate that many will see this as a one shot and that's fine also.

Any interested parties please contact me via private message to express your interest.