Lady Scythe's roleplay desires (F looking for M)

Started by Lady Scythe, May 20, 2017, 05:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Scythe

Mass Effect:

Name: only goes by Romanov, unsure if this is just her last name or just a pseudonym
Sex:Female
Parents: None to speak of, seems like she was orphaned during a war that she vaguely mentions from time to time. Unsure if the death of both of them still pains her. Her Father was a high ranking official in the military and her Mother was a politician.
Education: Seems to be very intelligent, where she got her education is unknown but it was implied it was funded by the same organization that gave her her biotics. She has a degree in forensics and a new subject course known simply as "war", with a minor degree in philosophy and psychology.
Appearance: Orange eyes, Black hair, half shaved, with an under shave design on the back of her head, she has an eyebrow piercing, a lip piercing and a nose piercing. she mostly wears smudged black eyeshadow with peach lipstick. Very thin but still has C sized breasts and a nice ass. She has a chest tattoo and a full right arm tattoo sleeve, with tattoo sleeves on both legs. She has very sharp pointed nails, acrylic in nature. They are constantly being broken and repaired. She has some of the best biotics that secret organization can buy, rivaling her friend Jack's
Personality: she doesn't talk much but her eyes let you know she's busy absorbing information. she seems to be a loner and doesn't trust people easily. but you get to see some cute quirks of her pop up every now and then
Background: She is an educated solider belonging to a secret political/military organization. Not much is known about her past except where she goes, blood usually follows, her nickname is "Scythe" amongst the gossipers. For some reason she has an extreme distrust of Turians.

This follows Romanov being commanded by Ceberus to join ranks with a new Suicide Team to do all messy missions that no one else will touch. It will give Ceberus prestige and funding but they also want to test their new advanced biotic weapon, her. They just didn't bother telling her that a fucking Turian was going to be on the team too. (i'm open to ideas on this plot-line)

X-men:

Name: Olivia Mikhailov
Age:as far as most know she's 25 (she claims to be in her 40s even though she stopped keeping track with the whole seemingly not to age shtick)
Sex: Female
Powers: Born with: Astral projection and advanced telekinesis, Given to her by other dimensional demon possession and ritual: shadow manipulation and dark sorcery
Parents: Two very religious, anti-mutant, conservatives. Olivia was cruelly treated by her mother, more so than her father, when it was found out Olivia was a mutant. Parents were average upper middle class people with government jobs.
Education: very smart but no formal college education, due to certain circumstances she only got a high school education. But she got good grades throughout her schooling, even if often time being she was super anxious about not letting her powers wreak ravoc and her mind was too far away from the classroom (with her ability to astral project)
Appearance: short wavy light ash blond hair with a dark brown under shave in the pattern of a lotus flower, she has a nose and lip piercing, has tattoos that cover up demonic marks covering her right arm, her chest, her throat, and her right leg. She is tall and lanky, built rather petite but beautifully so. Has lavender eyes, thick dark lashes, and a larger upper lip than her bottom. Prefers to keep her brows thick but maintained
Personality: Dark comedic relief, sassy, vulgar, blunt in almost a cruel way but there is a vulnerability to her deep beneath the surface. Finds everything annoying but fighting. Seems to follow no strict moral code but the Professor keeps her in check.
Background: The abuse from her mother was too much that she ran away as soon as she graduated high school. She lived on the streets and in a run down apartment in the inner city. She knows a lot about the underground life and crime activity (human and mutant related). The professor found her the day she slaughtered her family in full demon form.

She has two non mutant humanoid forms. One is when she voluntarily lets the demons take control and opens up the marks she has on her placed by "satan" himself (other dimensional demon high ruler that found her when she was astral projecting one night), the other is when shit hits the fan or the demons are feeling extra feisty and they take complete control and she's transformed completely into a female demon. (you will hear more about the back story with the other dimensional demons later on, she was kidnapped at a young age while astral projecting in her dreams. She was left comatose while the demon king raped and tortured her, every mark she got in her astral form showed up in real life, he put marks and a spell on her so that she will not age or die so he can turn her into his bride and steal her away personally one day into his dimension, and not just while in her sleep) Professor X and those that live in the institute often wake up to her screaming and bleeding in her sleep. She has professor X help her to not lose herself to her other forms.

I'm looking for someone to play both that other dimensional "satan", and a mutant in the closet that's in a popular rock band. The plotline can be hashed out.

"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316

Lady Scythe

50 shades of red (offshoot of 50 shades of grey, but you know it involves actual bdsm):

Anastasia's life had finally settled down when an old friend from high school wants to pay her a visit.

Darcy Bane is 23 and she cut all ties to everyone she knew after high school, including Anastasia. She didn't tell anyone why, but she immediately went into school and training to become an FBI agent, specifically a BSU agent, one that studies, tracks, and catches serial killers. Her younger brother has just been murdered and it just might have something to do with why she's in Anastasia's area.

Anastasia begs Christian to let her friend crash with them and now one of Christian's colleague (and connoisseur of the darker sexual arts) has taken a liking to Darcy. But how will he convince the feisty, sharp tongued, independent woman to be his submissive? At least in the sheets...

I can't go on like this

Lady Scythe

bumping with two new story ideas

Killer Duo (two serial killers falling in love)

~I know this idea has been run a few times but its one I've thought of alot~

YC has been in the game for a while, 20 kills under your belt. The thrill is exciting but there's something missing. You venture on some sordid sites to up the thrill of your deadly game and that's when you come across a user (MC) named "Thorns". At first YC think you and MC just share similar interests, you aren't even aware MC is a woman, but through a series of events (that can be talked about) YC finds out MC is a woman and there's a spark of interest. YC and MC will plan a meet up which ends up with them having sex and eventually a relationship would spark between the two and the story would follow their kills, their relationship, and potential law enforcement involvement.

The Rocker and The Hacker

This will be an abusive romantic/sexual relationship. YC would be a famous, young, rocker. Puts on a fake friendly act for hi fans but he's been caught in many scandals where he is shown to be an ass. He's also a player. He probably goes through 30 women a month. Until he comes across MC who is at his band's show not for them but because it's a bar she frequents every weekend. Mc would decline his advances, he would find out about her via social media or friends and then taunt and "harass" her into a date. He is very attracted to her aloof attitude and very much attracted to her body. These two character would constantly be at odds with each other. But they'd eventually end up as a couple which will cause them both trouble since he's the hot rock star playboy and she's a hacker who is supposed to be flying under the radar.

I can't go on like this