You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 12, 2021, 03:49:20 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female Seeking Male Partner  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Red OfferingsTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • I was never the girl next door.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Female Seeking Male Partner
« on: May 19, 2017, 02:40:40 pm »
Hello,

I'm looking for a male role playing partner. I've been role playing on and off for several years and have developed a quirky, detailed writing style. I usually can post 3-6 normal-sized paragraphs and have a fairly decent grasp of grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I have a full time job and am located in Arizona, so my posting will likely occur in the evenings. You can look at some of my posts if you really want to see samples of my writing just keep in mind that they're older as I have been off of E for a while. I'm not afraid of smut or even non-con and I also like action, adventure, romance, and violence when the story requires it. I will play with you either in private messaging (not a Messenger) or thread.

Let me think here:

I like: Sci-fi, fantasy, realistic, dystopian, post-apocalyptic, etc. I don't mind brain storming with a partner to create stories but it'd be swell if you could come to me with at least a specific genre in mind.

I don't mind canon stories like: Warhammer 40K, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, X-Men, Star Wars, Bioshock, historical, Fall-Out, Luis-Royo inspired dystopia, some anime (Sailor Moon) and more! Please note that I will likely not play a canon character for you except in maybe a couple scenarios. This isn't because I don't want to, but I'm picky about my portrayals and I don't want to dish out shit. I do have a couple of different-genre characters that I feel comfortable pulling off.

I don't like: Parental x child incest settings, potty stuff, or mutilating sexual fantasies. No, I will not play a lesbian to your lesbian. I also don't want you choosing character pictures for me. I will seek your thumbs up on an image, but that's it. I also do not usually play more than one main character at a time, though I will play NPC's. I additionally dislike slave x master pairings as they are tiresome.

What I want in a partner:

Heterosexual role play.

A detailed writer who can mirror my 3-6 paragraph posts. (I will always try to give you something to work with.) Yes, spelling and grammar matter too. (I'm not a Grammar Nazi, I promise.)

Someone who can pop on every day (even once) or at least a few times a week. (I will be the first to admit that if posting is too slow, I lose interest.)

Someone who isn't opposed to darker settings featuring violence, non-con (even light non-con), or horror/thriller. (That is not to say that these kinds of things will be all we do, by any means! I just want someone who is willing.)

Someone who's willing to have multiple ideas going with me at once. (I get frequent flights of fancy.)

Someone who will speak up if their schedule changes and they can't dedicate as much time, or if they start disliking the direction of a story, or just the story all together. (I adore boldness and honesty. And you won't hurt my feelings, seriously.)

Am I craving anything in particular right now?  No/Yes - Ronin Warriors??! I have a few ideas for a Ronin Warriors/Samurai Troopers setting.  PM me if you're interested.

Please feel free to post below or private message me.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 08:41:46 pm by Red Offerings »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Female Seeking Male Partner
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 09:19:25 pm »
Bumping because I've added a craving.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 12:00:55 pm »
Bumping again with new "craving".

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 08:42:46 pm »
Bumping since I’m back from hiatus and am considering gaming again.