You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 24, 2020, 02:34:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Roommate wanted, must be open minded (closed for now, thank you!)  (Read 510 times)

Offline SpectreTopic starter

In this economy, cohabitation is almost a nesessity
. YC needs a place to stay, fast, for whatever reason and stumbles on the mother of all Craigslist ads.
The two bedroom is spacious, modern and cheap for your end, and when you call for information, the girl that lives there currently is nice, friendly and accommodating, with one rule. If you want to live here, Keep an open mind. What's that even mean, right? So with paper signed and first month paid, it's time to meet your new roommate!
Trouble is, when the door closes behind you, locks clicked into place you realize something. That girl, isn't, human. How long was this lease again?

So, this story I like for a number of reasons. It has the potential to be cute, funny, gritty, or very scary, depending on the element we bring in. Your character can be any gender and background you wish, but ideally I'd like them to be human. I'd like to play a female and what sort of being she is can be agreed upon, but I'd personally like to pull from folklore, the more obscure the better. Please no angels or devils, that's been done. Think goblins, djinn, banshee, etc. I do not shy from gorey details, but I'll try to be sensitive to your tastes as well. Also, I'd like to let plot points happen as naturally as possible. They day to day living with a monster type creature will be hard enough! Why are there bugs in the fridge? What did she do the bathroom? How does someone approach a creature that literally eats people for back rent?! Pm me with any interest and good luck!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 08:27:48 PM by Spectre »