Simple search - M wanted | Will double

Started by Blonde, May 17, 2017, 02:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

1) Firstly I must say that I am not a very active writer. I have a young family and they come first. Sometimes I don't get a chance to write, and sometimes I just cannot be bothered to. I will do my utmost to commit to two posts a week, and when my eldest son is at preschool I may be able to get out a few more. But I cannot promise a post a day as I just don't have the time.

2) I like long posts, and have a dislike for short and rushed posts. So please be capable of at least two full paragraphs per post.

3) I don't really do dom x sub relationships, it's not my thing and I just cannot play a convincing submissive character. But that being said I do prefer the male to be the more dominant and am not opposed to a bit of bondage and control.

All I am going to do is a list, if I have placed a * beside it, then that indicates I have a plot available. But I am open to ideas.

Viking era * Raider x Saxon, Raider x Parisian
Ancient Rome Gladiator x Slave, Gladiator x Domina, Gladiator x Gladiatrix, Roman x Celt, Roman General x Boudicca
Fictional Ancient Rome * Domina x Gladiator
Ancient Greece God x Mortal, Goddess x Mortal, God x Goddess, Demi-God x Mortal
Medieval history Knight x Princess, Barbarian x Princess, Barbarian x Priestess, Invader x Royalty, Invader x Captured slave
Medieval Fantasy * Warrior x Elf, Black Knight x White Knight, Dragon rider x Princess, Dragon Slayer x Farm girl
Tudor Era * King x Lady-in-waiting, King x Noble woman, Queen x Duke, King x New Queen, Princess x Duke
Fictional Tudor Era * Alternate King x Anne Boleyn figure
Arthurian legend Arthur x Guinevere, Arthur x Guinevere x Lancelot, Knight x Lady
Modern drama * Ex lovers reunited, Obsessive guy x friends sister, Illicit affair
Modern teacher and student Male teacher x female student

Marvel fandom Looking for someone to play Thor, Wolverine, Deadpool, Young Magneto
Viking fandom Looking for someone to play Ragnar or Rollo
LOST fandom Looking for someone to play James 'Sawyer' Ford
Spartacus fandom Looking for someone to play Gannicus

More than happy to double in the fandom stories, and I can play as any male you'd like.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index