You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 18, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Above the Laws of Mortals. ( M looking for F)  (Read 234 times)

Offline ThePrinceTopic starter

Above the Laws of Mortals. ( M looking for F)
« on: May 15, 2017, 11:31:51 AM »
So I came up with a new RP idea that I had to put down on paper. I don't know if anyone else is interested in this and it might be a little corny. But sometimes we are compelled to write.

The setting is basically like those Percy Jackson books/movies. You have a summer camp for Young Adult Demi-Gods of Greek mythology. It's a secluded camp, surrounded by a dense forest and a massive lack, mountains in the distance. All of it scenic and beautiful and far away from the eyes of mortals.

The young adults (as in I mean very late teens) spend their summer time learning about their secret heritage and how to control their new found powers. Plus, making new friends, enjoying the summer camp and ready for adventure and possibly romance.

Until……
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

There is another summer camp across the lake, a camp for the children of Norse gods, and they have come to pillage!

There is a great violent battle, campers from both sides die in the fighting. In the end the Norse Demi God's are driven back, but not until they have captured beautiful campers to be their slaves.

So that's the very basic setup, it's taking the fun idea of a summer camp for Demi God's and going darker. The world of mythology is not a Young Adults book. There is violence and enslavement and worse. Things​ can be changed a bit, we could go with a Egyptain mythology camp as well, but I would prefer to play a son of one of the Norse gods. There is a lot that can be added to this story as it isn't just a smut tale.

If you are interested in collaborating take a look at my O/O's and send me a PM.

Just so everyone knows this idea game out of reading the lore behind the mythological characters in the game Smite and from listening to the Vikings tv show opening theme. I am wierd like that.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:13:35 PM by ThePrince »

Offline ThePrinceTopic starter

Re: Above the Laws of Mortals. ( M looking for F)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 09:14:38 PM »
Added in the music that helped create this idea, I think it adds a bit more to theme.