You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 19, 2017, 04:25:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: PAC's Desires. F looking for vicious men.  (Read 412 times)

Offline PerpetuallyAnnoyedClericTopic starter

PAC's Desires. F looking for vicious men.
« on: May 10, 2017, 12:02:46 AM »

Hello!

So I joined the website and then promptly found my muse for creating interesting characters in most settings to be entirely gone.  So I thought I'd look for something simpler.  Instead of looking for a system game with a fully developed character.  I would like to try something with a short but immediate goal that is rather smutty, and vicious.  If it works out and we want to go from there we can.

I am open to discussion and suggestion on almost any idea that fits that description, involves nonconsensual content, and is within the site's rules.  I am probably willing to discuss almost any smutty content (once again, within the site's rules).  I don't however have any specific plots in mind.  I am happy if the plot is simple and straightforward or more involved.  I do want it simple though to start out.  I will list a few titles below, but they are neither exhaustive nor developed.

Modern
A Country Road.  A College Girl's First Train.  Dungeon of the African Warlord.   The Corrupt Sheriff.  Spring Break Misadventures.  Captured by Pirates.  Captured by Rebels.  A World Unseen.  Island of the Rich.  Business Gone Bad.  A Camping Trip. 

Fantasy
The Wrong Tavern.  A Heroine's First Defeat.  The Fall of a Titan.  The Last Queen.  Used as Bait.  Never Trust a Wizard. 

Science Fiction
Star Trek Red Shirt.  Star Wars Interrogation.  An Explorer's Landfall. 

Offline Nyela

Re: PAC's Desires. F looking for vicious men.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 10:20:02 AM »
A Heroine's First Defeat sounds fun. You could be the proud warrior of a clan and you have come to kill me but I turn the tables on you and defeat you. Rather than kill you, I decide to turn you into my own little pet, using you for sex and anything else i see fit