You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:33:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The King of Crows [UN] Female wanted for An evil fantasy rp  (Read 684 times)

Offline godfangTopic starter

The King of Crows [UN] Female wanted for An evil fantasy rp
« on: December 30, 2008, 01:42:06 AM »
                                  The King of Crows

Setting:Fantasy/medieval. Titanika A continent in turmoil. It was once ruled by titans, god of the giants. Now it is run by humans, elves, and other races. The technology is early gunpowder era, but magic still exist.

Plot:A young enigmatic warlord, known only as 'The King of Crows' is gathering strength quickly. His dark armored legion sweeps through the lands, taking the land of other kingdoms, and leaving a trail of death and distraction. You play as one of his female retainer/s, perhaps a court magician, or a female general. Together we run a war to rule the nations, trampling nations underfoot, and rising to power

Mood:It will be dark, and bloody. I prefer that we both play evil characters, who are somewhat psychotic, but thats negotiable.

Sexual content:Most likely will vary depending on my partner. But expect some bdsm and some nasty surprises

Offline Saffron

• ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: The King of Crows [UN] Female wanted for An evil fantasy rp
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 09:03:15 AM »
I might be interested. I've got an idea similar that has been nagging me, is this something specific you want, or is it open for some modification?

Offline godfangTopic starter

Re: The King of Crows [UN] Female wanted for An evil fantasy rp
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 07:39:45 PM »
Of course its open. I'd love to hear your feedbacks