You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 12, 2021, 01:08:45 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New Girl In a College Town  (Read 786 times)

Offline FeveredDreamsTopic starter

New Girl In a College Town
« on: April 27, 2017, 02:46:42 pm »
Basic Story Idea-   Kristine is a young woman who has recently found herself in a new place.  A university town!  It should be the most exciting time of her life.  The booze runs freely,  the possibility for sexual conquests are innumerable.   Yet truth be told,  the girl is feeling a bit stifled and more than a little nervous.  Her girlfriend hasn’t yet made her way to college.   It’s left her feeling massively bored,   and massively guilty.   While her lady sit back at home,  she’s off in a new town…  with new people and so many more temptations.   She’s having a hard time keeping herself in control.  There are so many lovely people and a whole score of vices that she hasn’t tasted.  Yet in this big college town she's going to find herself tested and truth be told,  her will power will be found lacking.

It’s just the beginning of the newest semester and classes haven’t really started to take hold.  Despite the little voice in her head Kristine has begun to explore campus life.  It all starts with a night where she might have had a bit to cheap beer to remain coherent.   

Character wise Kristine is a somewhat timid girl.  She’s not prone to raising a fuss about thing,  and during most of the early part of the game I expect a lot of coercion or pressure might be involved in her starting to cut loose.

Me stuff-  Truthfully I don’t have a HUGE idea of what could happen here.  I’m looking for a partner of either gender to seduce and break her out of her shell.  They could be a student or a professor.  Though I expect a lot of experimenting with vices and the like.  I just kind of coming up with this on fly because I want to get writing again.  I'm more than willing to answer questions and flesh stuff out with potential writing partners before things get started.