History at it's finest

Started by VelvetSatin, April 26, 2017, 10:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

I am looking for talented writers who are interested in historical plots. It doesn't matter to me if your gender is male or female. I like writers who are great at communicating as I find that to be an important aspect when creating a role play. I enjoy lots of brain storming before as well as during the game to make sure that we are on track with the story as it progresses. I love writers who are detailed and can write numerous novel length paragraphs at a time. Character development with a good story line always comes first with sexual scenes following closely behind. I tend to like plots that involve anything forbidden or taboo in subject.

Here are some of my interests within each historical era that intrigues me:

UPDATE:
The American Revolution idea and the Vampire idea are taken. Everything else is open. The ideas with 3 ***  in front of them indicates that I most craving those ideas.

18TH CENTURY

American Revolution : English Officer x Colonist Female TAKEN
French Court (Example: Versailles) : King or other Noble x Servant Female 

19TH CENTURY

Victorian England : Victorian Dandy x Burlesque Dancer/Entertainer
***Civil War : Union or Confederate Officer x Female from Opposing Side

20TH CENTURY

Roaring 1920's : Mobster x Flapper Girl
***1940's: WWII Nazi Officer x Female Captive

TIME TRAVEL

This is a topic I am interested in exploring. If this interests you we can work on an idea as to how the character(s) end up back in time as well as which era works out best for us.

VAMPIRES

Victorian Vampire x Modern Woman  TAKEN

When it comes to sexual aspects, I do like to have elements of BDSM in there, which can vary depending on my writing partner and the ideas we have come up with for the story. Domination/Submission, Control, Rape, Physical and Emotional Abuse can all be present. I am open minded to many ideas so if you see anything in here that piques your interest, please send me a PM so we can work on more details!

VelvetSatin

I have updated my request to indicate what is taken and what I am craving