You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 01, 2021, 03:50:27 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sofia's Cage of Plot Bunnies  (Read 901 times)

Offline Sofia GraceTopic starter

• Do not fashion me into a maiden who needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • My neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Sofia's Cage of Plot Bunnies
« on: April 20, 2017, 05:28:13 pm »
Saving this for a pretty graphic that I'll eventually get around to making.  Maybe a table of contents if I'm feeling adventurous.

Offline Sofia GraceTopic starter

• Do not fashion me into a maiden who needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • My neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Sofia's Cage of Plot Bunnies
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 11:01:56 pm »
Random pairings that I'll elaborate on at some point this weekend:

- Really itching to write something involving a hot romance between a woman and a hitman.  I want the dude to have a pretty gnarly background, and for it to be pretty plot-heavy while also including sexy stuff.  Extra points if the dude is a silver fox.
- Two ideas which I see pop up on Tumblr all of the time - I love both but have no idea how to make them into a one on one plot:
     - AU in which you can feel the exact moment you're soulmate is about to die.  Additional 'what ifs' here
     - AU in which you live your life colorblind until your touch your soulmate for the first time.  Additional details here.
- I think it would be interesting to write a story involving a Victorian-era prostitute hellbent on finding and killing Jack the Ripper.  It just sounds badass.
- An immortal has the ability to share their gift with one other person - they've gone lifetimes without choosing someone, and after ten years with the same woman, he's yet to make a move... until he bestows the gift of immortality on ________ (spoiler alert: not the girlfriend).

- Retired professional athlete turned announcer meets up with a die-hard fan?  It's 3am and I'm speaking gibberish but I wanted to put this here so that I don't forget.  >_>
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 02:06:31 am by Sofia Grace »