You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 25, 2021, 01:28:00 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Rest in Peace, OtakuStarchild

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Anthro / Furry Incest RP [Brother x Sister] (M seeking F)  (Read 760 times)

Offline KanenTopic starter

Selectively Looking - I don't want to take on too many RPs at once.  I am looking for partners who can post frequently.  Therefore I will be choosy. 

PM me please, do not post in this thread.

Requirements - Specifically looking for a partner who can:
  • Post 3+ Paragraphs minimum.
  • Post once every 1-2 days.
  • Help drive a story or be entertained by erotic focused RPs.
  • Be in it for a long term RP and help adjust story / communicate throughout the course of the story.
  • Be okay with Furry themed RP

Current Craving - Obviously as the title states but here are some specifics.  I am looking for Brother x Sister Incest RP with the characters being in their late teens or early twenties.  I am fine with twins alternatively I don't want the age gap to be too large.  Obviously I am looking for a Furry setting, but I also prefer it to be modern.  Honestly, it would be easier to do something set in the Zootopia universe as that is somewhat "established".  I am looking for taboo situations, secret encounters, and obviously smut.  Here are some soft guidelines (not show stoppers)
  • Canines (foxes, wolves, etc) or equines preferred but I can be talked into other options
  • Consensual or at least quickly move to that.
  • More Erotic based story: Like a 60%+ percent of smut

This is a fairly specific RP request and it's likely the only one I'll be entertaining at this time.  However, if you do have a Furry / Anthro story in mind please feel free to reach out to me.  I'm always interested in good ideas.