So, I normally don't care on the rules of whom I'm roleplaying with. But I got away from the kiddie sites to have longer posts on possible sexual content. So here's what I propose... I would like someone who will write in paragraphs... at least 1 of them, and with 4-8 sentences each. I understand it doesn't happen all the time, so eventually the posts can shorten some, but I'm seriously getting people who aren't writing any paragraphs at all. Also, please don't play my characters for me, I'm able to... (laughs) I just think it's funny. But, okay I'll post my ideas again, and please tell me which ones you like (or copy them) and post them in a private message to me!
I will be playing the female lead in all of these scenarios, just so everyone is clear on this.
Here's a bunch of my ideas.
1) Past, A newcomer comes into town (Imagine an old western ordeal), and he causes some trouble in the bar, where many women work as prostitutes, some willingly, some not. But everyone knows this, they don't know where the owner finds these women, but are glad to use them for their pleasure. I will play as a few different girls, the person who plays the male lead (possibly could be female), could play more than one character also... I'm looking for more of a romantic roleplay here.
2) Present day, a workaholic woman lands a job in a new city, new state, or new country even. Her boss wants her, but she has a husband, or boyfriend/ fiance, whatever. And this boss will do anything to have her, for whatever reason. I'm thinking of a mob type ordeal.... This doesn't necessarily have to be romantic... it can become non con depending on where it goes...
I also have the idea of a woman heading to an unknown place, a dark alley if you will, and she finds herself among some questionable people and creature, this is COMPLETELY non con... and I want it as extreme as it can get...
4) I'm also looking for a roleplay... forced... possibly with tentacles... I have found a new... turn on... anyone, male or female... interested?
5) Based back around the 1800's. A woman is running away from someone, and she basically goes under an assumed name, and lifestyle, to hide as a white slave. Well, somehow, she meets a guy, and he is looking for a wife... for some reason, because he's being forced, or if you have any ideas why, we could use that too. Well, he meets her and the story continues...
6) Maybe based in the early 1900's. A woman has to find her father. She is from maybe england, and highly educated. So when she meets this rancher, he doesn't like her because she's too strong willed, and too educated. Well, her father went missing after visiting his friend (they guy's father), or maybe a stranger's, house who ownes a ranch, big piece of property. Both her and her father are cave explorers, and that's why her father visited said person in the first place... And basically her father doesn't come back (she had to wait at the house for him) so her and this rancher have to go search... of course they'll have issues with this.
7) Maybe it could start out with some sort of bad situation... then my character (female) finally escapes whatever the situation and moves somewhere far away. While there, she'll meet someone and they try the relationship, (not without some trials for them both) but she has some problems because of what happened to her. Then, maybe the bad situation comes back to haunt her... literally, or the person, after making her fall in love with them to the point that she won't leave, isn't the person they appear to be?
8 ) My character, has just graduated from high school, she has been dating the same guy since she started 9th grade and they decide to take their relationship to the next level by moving in with each other. She moves in with him, and is still a virgin, he gets frustrated with her and starts abusing her mentally and physically. Throughly convinced no one will ever love her, she gives in to him and finally has sex with him after a fight, and he hurts her. She won't leave him, but she meets someone after some time who cares about her and doesn't want to hurt her (or maybe he does and she doesn't know it) but eventually she ends up with the other guy. (I need either two other people or one person to play both people...)
9) I really would like to do a Vampire (twilight) roleplay. I'd play Bella... I'd need my Edward... Sorry it's just one of my downfalls... sometimes a non -realistic rp sounds amazing.
I am in a VERY romantic mood for the time being, so if you have any ideas, I am willing to hear them out... just let me know about it.
I need someone really well prepared for this next one... it's long... and I need someone that's willing to work with me... Or it's always a possibility that he is what he seems, but makes mistakes, and she is too stubborn to just trust him?
Once upon a time has never been mine, or anyone else?s life that I know of. You don?t look outside, see dragons flying; castles off into the distance from your own torch- filled one. Not every ?once-upon-a-time? story is depicted like this, but it is nearly always depicted as the most beautiful woman around, you?d think as time would go on, they?d cover every area of land in the world, some of them not even on land, and the most dashing of men somehow meeting and falling in love. Now the beauty is not just any beauty, for the sake of the story, she will be? independent, outspoken, and yet at the same time, so beautiful that at least three men, including the other protagonist that has already fallen in love with her, and they have to fight in some way, shape, or form to prove to each other that they?re meant to be. Then the man, the man is always so thick-headed that he cannot see when the woman loves him, and in turn making the reader insist on reading the story until the two people finally confess their love towards each other? This, to the reader?s dismay, is always at the end of the book, when it?s around 30-40 pages from the end. And I believe that it is that story? that makes one love the story, an independent woman, a stubborn man equals awesome!
I?m not trying to sound like a cynic, but, I have read so many of these books, so many love stories? and I don?t mind, but they?re always similar characters? And it?s not REAL life, in the tangible world, not the one people imagine while sitting back and enjoying the said tales, not everyone is the perfect, outspoken woman, and not everyone is the rugged man who claims he will never fall in love. Even though, in the world, it is that which fuels the human races beliefs that the women should be beautiful, and the men stern. Take high school, or the workplace, or at least what it should be? for example. No one cares about the nerd sitting in front of the class, or the fat girl sitting in the corner, in attempt to blend in. Or, should I put it, the newest employee, or the bigger woman, because no one will notice her simply because the girl with the skinny legs, and who wears short skirts just down the hall from her. But the world?s people, and our society, only cares about the cutest couple, only cares about who has the next best thing coming along.
Let?s face reality, in high school, people may make fun of the nerd that gets all the good grades, but? in all reality, within the years to come, they will more-than-likely work for that nerd. And, it?s not the bigger girls, who most will grow up with morals that will end up sleeping around, getting pregnant and have to decide whether they will have to abort it, give it up for adoption, or keep it and marry the guy that knocked them up. Sure, most of them will not have that choice, but they will also have to grow up, learning what?s right and end up going to college to accomplish their dreams, while it?s the one?s that had the beauty and copied the nerd?s papers who will end up in the town that they loathed as they grew up.
I?m not saying this is wrong, it?s not, by far. But why can?t there be the bigger woman who ends up with the handsome man that would love her? not the beautiful woman, until the end of time. And on the other extreme, why can?t there be a woman, of great beauty, and the not-so-attractive man falling in love? OR? here?s an idea, why can?t there be two not very ?hot? people who love each other, yes there would still be the strife?s that they?d have to go through, but why can?t they be enough? There hasn?t been one single story I?ve read that has portrayed such an idea.
So, I have taken it upon myself to write something with the idea? Well, all of the three ideas that represent true life? there just has to be one? one simple time for it to happen. And? seeing as how I know nothing of the difference, why can?t I base my characters on myself? I think I shall? and in turn? showing that not every man is a knight in shining armor? that she somehow manages to fall in love with.