You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 04:17:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Divine Debt (M for F, modern or sci-fi)  (Read 456 times)

Offline IrishWolfTopic starter

Divine Debt (M for F, modern or sci-fi)
« on: April 16, 2017, 02:58:42 PM »
She had always been an atheist, almost militant in some cases and had even mocked those who still had faith in a higher power. However, that would change one day, when death came calling for her. It was an accident, she saw coming and couldn’t stop. Not thinking rationally, not with her mortal end speeding towards her, she cried out, begging to be saved. Thats when he appeared, sitting calmly besides her and offering a gentle smile. He offered a deal, her soul and her worship and she would have a long life yet. Having nothing to lose, she agrees and as death closes it’s hand, he leans over and kisses her.

She never should have been able to survive, let alone walk away from what happened, with only a couple of scrapes and bruises. Everyone talked about how luckily she was, even as she was put in the back of an ambulance and whisked off to the nearest hospital, just so she could be double checked. It was policy after all. They never found him though, not a trace. He must have been an illusion her mind made up, when her body released Dimethyltryptamine and Adrenaline, bracing for death.

Or so she thought, when she released from the hospital and went home, only to find him waiting for her.

I had intended this story to have a modern setting to it but as I was writing it up, the idea of a sci-fi setting for the story, really caught my attention. Instead of just being a human, she could be an anthro or alien female, living or visiting Earth and saved from death by a human God. I’m looking to write as the God and I’m thinking that I won't use one from an actual mythology but based on either Dionysus or Anubis. I would love to plot out where the story goes from the opening I have described.

Send me a PM if interested