Morningwood: MILFs & DILFs galore!

Started by Amelita, April 13, 2017, 07:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

Morningwood is a very relaxed, freeform, sandbox group game based around a gated community in Southern California.  Its focus is based around the day to day lives, sexcapades, and drama, surrounding a group of people in the community they live within.  MILFs, DILFs, young studs, sex kittens, etc.

Basic Overview; or What This Shit is About

This isn't your average community.  One of the best little kept secrets when it comes to real estate.  To live here, you have to belong, with houses going for quite a high price.  Located just outside of Los Angeles, with some houses that have phenomenal views of the Santa Monica mountains and pacific ocean just a short drive away, it is a very desirable community to be a part of and buy into.

It's a community of affluent people, whether they've earned their money through hard working careers, inherited their fortunes, or through lucrative divorce settlements and legal battles.  However they've earned their wealth, it's a close knit community of friends, where everyone knows each other and drinks up the gossip like water.

Mechanics; or How This Shit is Being Run

If you're looking for a guided, event heavy story line, this probably isn't for you.  This is intended to be a very relaxed, casual, fun and entertaining group that deals more with the social and sexual elements rather than some guided event type of game.

Now, there will be -some- events.  This is more in the line of parties and get togethers, instead of some sort of deep story.

You are responsible for the social game of your character.  There's no matchmaking service.  If you can't get anything going with your character, try being proactive and reaching out yourself, or editing your character up a bit.  The GMs are not responsible for finding something for your character to do.

This game will implement a tagging system with headers.  If a scene is marked closed, probably not the best idea to jump in.  If you want to join a scene, and your character isn't tagged, try reaching out and PMing the writers first.

Time will be set on an open week of time, where writers can start and play in multiple scenes at multiple times during that week.  From there, another week will be opened, and another and another.

Try to be at least a little bit realistic with your characters and their actions.  Same can be applied to their houses (like, no helipad or shit like that).

Character Creation; or How to Get in to This Shit

While this is titled The Real Housewives of Morningwood, you don't have to create a housewife.

You're more than welcome to create single women, single men, ex husbands, ex wives, their children (of age), the people who come through and work in the community, and the like.  Please try to keep the ages at least eighteen years and up.

Additionally, your character does not necessarily have to be tied to another character in order to live there.  You're more than welcome to have your character be the husband/wife/child/nephew/nice/whatever of an NPC of your own creation.

If you're bringing in your character from another group, just copy and paste the appropriate info into the fields and fill in the missing information.

Please PM the sheet to both Amelita and GnothiSeauton when it's all done up.

Just because you fill out a character sheet does not mean you're getting in.
We, as GMs, reserve the right to deny anyone's character sheet into our group for any number of reasons.  This is not personal, not some sort of mean thing, so please do not take it that way.  We are only looking for characters and writers that we think would be good and valuable additions to the group, characters and writers that we think would go well with the group and the game.  If we feel that either you or your character are not good fits, whether from past history, past posts and writing styles, character concepts and ideas, demeanor and behavior in the recruitment thread/ooc as well as private messages with the GMs, etc., we reserve the right to deny your entry into the group.

No one is given a free pass here.  Everyone is treated equally and with care.

[float=left][img height=350 padding=15]Link[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]  Your character's name

[b]Age:[/b]  How old is your character?  Please keep it 18+

[b]Relationship Status:[/b]  Are they single, divorced, married?  Seeing someone?

[b]Occupation:[/b]  What do they do, or how did they, make their living?  How did they get their wealth?  If they're a student, you can just leave it at student.

[b]Sexuality:[/b]  What is your character's sexuality?  Feel free to go into as much detail as you wish with their sexual interests and kinks.

[b]Appearance:[/b]  What does your character look like, beyond the photo attached?  Their height, body type, how they dress, etc.  Are there any piercings or tattoos?  If they've had work done, make mention of it here.

[b]Face Claim:[/b] Who is the model for your character?

[b]Personality:[/b]  What's your character personality like?

[b]Rumors and Gossip:[/b]  This is optional, but encouraged, as it could help bring another dimension to your character, as well as to possibly promote some interactions.  In this section, you're welcome to write some possible rumors and gossip about your character, as this is a close-knit community, and word can travel around.  You're welcome to disclose whether the rumor or piece of gossip is true or not.  Again, this is optional, but not a bad idea to think about.  Have fun with it.

[b]Connections and Relationships:[/b]  You can leave this blank if you wish.  It's mostly for building of characters and to be edited as the story goes on.

[b]Special Notes:[/b]  Is there anything important that you need to make clear in your sheet?  Any specific offs or desires that you're looking for with your character?  Any important background info that you want to be known about your character?

[center][img height=200]Link[/img]  [img height=200]Link[/img]  [img height=200]Link[/img]  [img height=200]Link[/img][/center]

Additional Notes; Or Other Shit You Should Know

You're allowed three characters per writer.

The amount of IC threads will depend on the amount of interest and characters.

Incest is something that can be tolerated behind closed doors, but don't expect your relationship to be embraced and accepted by the community as a whole.  This is set in the real world.

We all accept that your characters are not necessarily a reflection upon you.

This will be placed in Non Con Small Groups to provide liberal creative boundaries for writers.  Please mark your post appropriately with your headers.

There is no set posting rate.  Post what you what when you can and when you feel like it.  Real life always comes first, and don't let anyone try and pressure you into thinking otherwise.

Despite the Real Housewives gifs., your character doesn't have to be dramatic and such.

Morningwood; Or What's In This Shit

For those with a desire for detail...

Morningwood is a premiere gated community just a short drive away from the main thoroughfare and all of the shops and boutiques in the area.

Once past through the gate and small guard house, the short, winding road, known as Morningwood Drive, leads to the Clubhouse, the official heart of the community.  The Clubhouse is a modified house that serves as the headquarters of the Homeowner's Association.  Here you'll find a small gym with equipment, a shower and changing room, in addition to an outdoor community pool that is open as long as the sun is out.  Also in the Clubhouse, you'll find an HOA representative to assist you with fines, the various community services, etc.  The Clubhouse also serves as a meeting place for HOA meetings, and does rent out it's conference rooms when needed by someone in the community.

Behind the Clubhouse is a large, man made lake that is only a two feet deep, and is home to a variety of ducks and fish.  Along the lake are planted trees, walking paths, and a few playgrounds set up for the younger residents.

As Morningwood Drive ends at the Clubhouse, the road diverges into two different branches of the neighborhood.  Anne Way, and Morgan Lane.  The houses may differ from one another, but there is not much difference in the sizes of lots.

And as always...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Amelita

Claimed faces:

Salma Hayek - Amelita
Camila Cabello - Amelita
Marisa Tomei - GnothiSeauton
Evan Rachel Wood - GnothiSeauton
Aaron Taylor-Johnson - GnothiSeauton
Ana Cheri - Kokaine
Sofia Vergara - Kokaine
Mario Rodriguez Jr - Kokaine
Dita Von Teese - Bibliophilia
Chris Mason - Bibliophilia
Melissa Clarke - Bibliophilia
Michael Bakari Jordan - Aiden
Zac Efron - Aiden
Anna Silk - Caela
Leanna Decker - Caela
Jeffrey Dean Morgan - HannibalBarca
Mads Mikkelsen - Ebb

Game Information and Approved Character Sheets
OOC for players with approved characters

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

GnothiSeauton

Approved Characters and Face Claims:

Character
Violet Abigail Leighton
Delilah Diaz-Carlton
Evangelina Cecilia Diaz-Carlton
Alexandra “Alex” Vale
Jake Mitchum
Andromeda “Andi” Lawson
Savannah Ortiz
Taegan Stephenson
Randall Shaw
Parker Emilie Hardison
Sydney Elizabeth Eames
Gregory Eames
Desiree De La Vega Ortiz
Tyrell Stephenson
Mateo Luis Delgado-Tate
Corbin McCree
Xavier Rayford
      Face Claim
Dita Von Teese
Salma Hayek
Camila Cabello
Marisa Tomei
Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Evan Rachel Wood
Sofia Vergara
Mellisa Clarke
Chris Mason
Anna Silk
Leanna Decker
Jeffery Dean Morgan
Ana Cheri
Mads Mikkelsen
Mario Rodriguez Jr
Zac Efron
Michael B. Jordan
      Writer
Bibliophilia
Amelita
Amelita
GnothiSeauton
GnothiSeauton
GnothiSeauton
Kokaine
Bibliophilia
Bibliophilia
Caela
Caela
HannibalBarca
Kokaine
Ebb
Kokaine
Aiden
Aiden
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bibliophilia

-settles in and puts out refreshments.-

Doomblade403xxx

Aiden

Quote from: Drowdeviant on April 13, 2017, 08:35:51 PM
*wanders in and trips over someone at random*

-Pulls foot in- Klutz

Quote from: Drowdeviant on April 13, 2017, 08:35:51 PM

Anyone needing a family member to one of their characters are free to PM to hash out details. ;)

Be proactive, asking for someone to PM you is not a good way to establish connections.

Aiden

Bibliophilia

-fucking dies.-  Aiden, that gif is perfect.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 13, 2017, 08:44:51 PM
-fucking dies.-  Aiden, that gif is perfect.

*boops Bib's nose* xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Doomblade403xxx

are you autoapproved or do you send characters to someone for approval?

Amelita

As stated in the information above,

QuoteJust because you fill out a character sheet does not mean you're getting in.  We reserve the right to deny anyone.

Please PM the sheet to both Amelita and GnothiSeauton when it's all done up.

;)

Caela

~curls into a cozy chair~

Ames and Gnothi, I have a  long drive on Friday, will shoot you guys my sheets once I'm settled in for the evening. :D

Amelita

Sounds good Caela :)

And hi everyone checking out the thread ;)

Bibliophilia

-meeps at the boop.-  I'm not a danger noodle.

Neo In Matrix

Hello All. This looks interesting and there are plenty of dominant females playing the roles. How about I create a submissive male character? Would it be okay?

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Caela

O.k. I lied about waiting until tomorrow night...now I am going to sleep as I have a long drive tomorrow!! lol

Bibliophilia

A danger noodle is a snake...or snek.  They have imminently boopable snoots.

Bibliophilia

Neo, I'm always happy for a good submissive boy.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: neoextra1 on April 13, 2017, 10:26:54 PM
Hello All. This looks interesting and there are plenty of dominant females playing the roles. How about I create a submissive male character? Would it be okay?

I don't see an issue with a submissive male character.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

HannibalBarca

Ah.  I was gearing up to post for Greg and Tae, then found out about the change.  Are we still on with them, Bib?

And I'm still glad that Greg and Sydney will be able to pull their don't-give-a-shit Eames stuff :P
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Bibliophilia

Yes!  I changed her face claim, though.  I'll understand if that's gonna present an issue.

Ebb

I'm putting together a character, and would like to grab Mads Mikkelsen as a faceclaim. A somewhat dorky Mads Mikkelsen.

photo

I'm also looking for a daughter for a non-incestuous relationship, if there's anyone interested.

Neo In Matrix

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

GnothiSeauton

Again, please keep in mind that you have to PM your sheet to both myself and Amelita for review.  No sheet is approved unless we have had a chance to look at it first, unless it was previously discussed beforehand, and is only approved once we have discussed and gotten back to you explicitly stating that it's approved.

Seeking New Stories