You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 12, 2021, 04:24:04 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Females to Help Save Our Species! A Couple Ideas.  (Read 702 times)

Offline CaptainOrangeTopic starter

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • I felt obligated to change this.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Seeking Females to Help Save Our Species! A Couple Ideas.
« on: April 13, 2017, 09:32:55 am »
1. Our planet is dying. Due to centuries of environmental damage and over population, food and water are now scarce, precious resources. Due to that fact, people are killing each other over those vital resources, driving up the already high death toll, but the major governments of the world have devised a plan. We will board a space station capable of sustaining life for multiple generations, and use that as our base of operations to teraform a planet neighboring ours. Obviously, no space station will be able to sustain billions of people, so these stations will house the brightest minds and biggest cultural icons our species has. Along with that, there will be forces of laborers, engineers, etc. However, in order to rebuild our race, we obviously need members of our race, and that's where the breeding project comes in. Scientists from around the world have chosen the most genetically perfect people based on factors such as medical history, intelligence, and physical appearance. And those select few people will be on board the space station, spreading their genes and slowly but surely building up our population to inhabit the new world.

2. Over the past few centuries, males have become more and more scarce. Scientists are baffled by this phenomenon, but as of right now only 1 out of every 10 babies born are males. As such, our population is declining. In order to combat this crisis, the governments of the world have put their top scientists on a project to not only make women hyper fertile, but to also genetically engineer women to have the reproductive male organs. Given the name futas, these women appear to be like normal women in every single way, same feminine facial features, higher voice, breasts. However, they have a penis and testicles as opposed to a vagina. Being created to have a huge sex drive, these futas will mate with women that have the best genetics possible in the hopes that the male population will be brought back up once more.

With that being said, I am open to other ideas, but these ideas have really caught my eye. Obviously, every character in this role play must be at least 18 years of age. Along with that, I'm not a fan of using real life human refs. I absolutely adore furry or anime characters however, especially when they have wide hips and large behinds. ;3 Anyhow, if you're interested please send me a message to let me know, as I don't check the threads very often.