You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 21, 2020, 12:13:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New to E and want to start my first RP  (Read 635 times)

Offline BertalityTopic starter

New to E and want to start my first RP
« on: April 11, 2017, 10:52:38 PM »
Hi I recently just was approved and am looking for someone who would like to start a RP with me. It would be based in a D&D style world of Fantasy where both of us would discuss characters and what we want in the RP. As for myself I like a lot of situations and challenges. Being a Role Player for the past 17 years of my life and have had many different kind of experiences. The adventure would involve me playing a Male character and you playing a Female character who either eventually fall in love over romance and situations or it can be a Master/Slave relationship. Comedy is a big part of my characters as I tend to use it as a way to make the Role Play fun and exciting. There will be Erotic RP of course but it will be more then that as I like to create stories just not constant fucking.  If you are interested please reply below or send me a message. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Offline Valitreah

Re: New to E and want to start my first RP
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 12:13:56 AM »
Hey there! I'm new as well. You may have seen my name on the intro forums. I like your idea and would be happy to talk with you about some ideas.

Offline BertalityTopic starter

Re: New to E and want to start my first RP
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 12:35:50 AM »
I think it be a good idea to have my first RP with a new comer just like me and yes I did see you in the introduction.