Where does everyone come ?

Started by Noki, April 10, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I now live in Krasnoyarsk, in Russia. I live in Brooklyn, many years before. My life is much different, now. :-)

Hush

Quote from: Szandor on September 17, 2017, 10:00:16 PM
Australia! The land of... frankly odd stereotypes. No, I do not ride a kangaroo to school. Yes, I have been seriously asked that. Twice.

Im Australian living in US, back when I was in Australia I had to giggle at some that, once they get their head around the fact that the southern hemisphere and the northern hemisphere have opposite seasons, and the penny drops that December is actually Summer.....I was seriously asked (twice)..."so when do you have Christmas?"

Victorian

Blythe

State of Oklahoma in the USA.

Albeit reluctantly. <_<

SithLordOfSnark

I don't remember ever answering this, but I'm in Surrey, BC, Canada.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Lithos

I come from Finland, closest city would be Oulu. I live someplace bit more rural nearby though.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

himawari

South East Asia.
Singapore.

^ no we are not in China. we are not China.
we are a country on our own. ENGLISH is what we speak. we have 4 different races living together. malays, chinese, indians and eurasians. we have loads of good food due to the culture and multi-ethnic society.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-most-expensive-cities-in-the-world-in-2017-are-mostly-in-asia/

^ more information about my country.  :P :P
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Wistful Dream

Dallas area, Texas. Originally from California, lived there, granted all over said state, until graduating from high school. I've lived in Michigan, Alabama and West Virginia as well, but mostly California and Texas. Been to Canada and England though!

Mr Quixotic

Canberra, Australia, in the Australian Capital Territory. It's the only major Australian city not on the coastline and, fully planned, was created after Federation when the Governments of New South Wales and Victoria couldn't agree on which of Sydney and Melbourne respectively should be capital. They eventually decided to just create a new city halfway between them, however then NSW said they'd pull out unless the Territory was located within the boundaries of their State. Still in the middle of nowhere, it ended up much closer to Sydney! Born in South Australia, have lived in Victoria and New South Wales as well.
Request Thread And Story Links          O/O's

Current Status - Actively seeking another story or two. If we've noticed each other but, for som reason never connected, or we've written/plotted before and you'd like to again, please shoot me a PM.

'I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.'

Sain

Jyväskylä in Central Finland, though lived some time in Sweden and mostly grew up in Southern Finland. I like it here the best though since the nature is closer.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Giantmutantcrab

Life in Color

I was born in Kentucky, but now I live in Colorado (where the water boils faster).

I’ve lived in the US, Saudi Arabia, and Germany.

And the places I’ve visited are way too numerous to type on my phone.

<3

Wyldeviolet

Middle Earth.... Well, the place used as Middle Earth. Aka: The Central Plateau, New Zealand.
[/url][/center]

persephone325

Representin' little ol' Delaware here! ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ChicagoOkie

I'm originally from Oklahoma, but have lived in Chicago, Illinois for more than a decade.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Caradoc

Born in Texas, have lived in New York, several places in Massachusetts, Washington DC in a few places, and several in Virginia, which is where I am now. Planning on returning to Texas in roughly nine years.
So tell me do you wanna go?
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, it's taking over you

My Ons and Offs

A/A's Updated 1/25/17

TerribleTira

Texas... I moved around for a bit right out of highschool, mostly staying in Texas. Later, I lived in New Mexico for about a year... and now I've been stuck back in Texas for a good while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY

RampantDesires

Greetings from Georgia, land of peaches, Coca-Cola, and all those Marvel movies :D

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Aleph

Another Australian here, in the vicinity of Melbourne.

persephone325

Quote from: RampantDesires on April 07, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
Greetings from Georgia, land of peaches, Coca-Cola, and all those Marvel movies :D

*gives dagger eyes* :P
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Captain Maltese

Middle of Norway. Ignore the few industry areas and this place looks like Rohan. Literally. The area my house stands in was a battleground for six countries at the start of WW2 and the central area was bombed and burned to the ground at the time, then was a cultural center for the occupying nazis and the quislings until the end of the war - we still have some nazi statues buried into the ground. A 100 years ago there was a major mudslide that took out a lot of homes, farms and lives. Back in the viking age this was a little kingdom and we had one of the largest viking battles here - the local guys won the battle but lost the war. The earliest signs of civilization in this area go back 7 thousand years; tracks of their iron making, boat building and fishing and hunting can still be found. Sure makes one wonder what will happen here next. There's a discrete NATO storage base nearby with enough gear for a couple of American armored divisions...

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Atucan1983

Southern California, USA. It was 103 degrees here today. :o

Phoenixrisen

I was born in the far northern part of California, raised all over the western US, and finally landed in, and living in Texas. I haven't read all the posts here, but I wouldn't be surprised to see lots of Texas posts, there seem to be lots of Texans in these parts from my experience.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

southerngambler

North Carolina USA. I am a proud Tar Heel!!! We have the ocean and the mountains both about a 6 and a half hour drive away from one another.

Adrasteia

I'm from South Coast England, riiight in the middle, although we get lumped in with South East presumably because we don't sound enough like farmers.

Now I'm living... Well, as far as I'm concerned it's West Country, given the proliferation of cider and people saying 'where's it to' instead of 'where is it', but the Devon and Cornwall lot might beg to differ.