You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 16, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Stepford Twins [Contemporary, NC, Forced Fem, Incest]  (Read 410 times)

Offline HaibaneTopic starter

The Stepford Twins [Contemporary, NC, Forced Fem, Incest]
« on: April 08, 2017, 04:06:46 PM »
I am looking for 2 players for a mostly-smut RP based on the film "The Stepford Wives" in that a closed community is the background for a society of dominant people to basically enslave/entrap submissive people. In the film it was rich men taking advantage of their wives, in my game it will be a very perverse father enslaving his twin sons.

I've had a recent hankering for forced feminisation which is a fetish/kink/sexual preference that is really strong with me at the moment. This version of the Stepford setting involves a father and his two sons. His history is pretty messed up but the death of his wife and her inheritance allows him to make contact with a closed community he's been aware of for some time via his business contacts. His twin sons 17 or 18 go with him when he moves to Stepford. His lusts are that he wants to convert them from normal cute young men into lusty shemales and will transform them physically and mentally. The basic process is via drugs, hypnosis and some fantasy surgery.

In addition the father too is a cross-dresser who eventually becomes a shemale as well.

I'll go into more detail if I get interest but the game will involve a lot of body mods, cross dressing, M/M/M, public sex, bondage, public humiliation and group sex with NPCs.

My preferred role would be as one of the twins.

The RP would be 90% smut and naughtiness unless we worked in some over-arching plot behind the scenes of why Stepford is how it is and what it might all be for.