Gloria : Fulfill your dreams. <Players needed> [NA]

Started by Royan, December 27, 2008, 02:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Royan

Gloria, the world that is full of conflicts and violence.
Gloria, the world with endless dreams.
Gloria, the world of your dreams.

The messages popped up on the TV screen as Roy's favorite show was over. "Gloria, huh?" He continued to eat as he stared at this ad for the game. Apparently, it was suppose to be the world's first ever developed virtual game...Sure, there were many -virtual- games out there, however this one was different. This one was what all the gamers have been dreaming about ever since there were gaming RPG fans. To become your character, or the character becoming you. It was heard that they used some kind of brain scanning system of sort to detect what the brain orders the body to do but instead of actually performing on the body, the game reacts to the actions. Meaning, however your character controls is totally upto you and your head.

Make your wildest dreams come true.....

.....In the world of Gloria...!

That was their little catch phrase, and the TV was now back to its regular schedule, it was funny how the game never released footage of any game play or how the world looked but literally any people by any age who played games before are excited for this game. It did not matter if you were sixty years old or fifteen, the game brought all the fans to unite and pumped their blood. A week away from its Open-Beta launch, only about 1,000 people around the world were to be chosen for this Beta testing, and also the Beta testers will get a free capsule, which will let them play the game. But not only that, the capsule works like a super computer, meaning you can do all the things you can do on a computer without getting out of the capsule. Not to mention when they go on sale after the Beta, it is to be worth around $1,300 in US dollars. Roy stared down at his little ticket that he had printed out from his computer, reading No. 207808 meaning he was the 207808th person to apply for this Beta.

Year 2058
December, 27th

It was finally the day of Beta release, and everyone was sent E-Mails about whether or not if they had made the Beta testing.

"Hello! This is Project Gloria."
Click

Roy clicked on the title flashing on his screen and the little space rolled out and some writing were visible, the text followed:
"We are truly sorry to inform you that your Beta test application was not picked, but we hope to hear from you on the day of Launch. Year 2059, January, 1st will be the day of our launch, thank you for taking interest in Gloria and have a wonderful day!"Roy sighed, he knew he wasn't going to get picked but he kind of wished he did. He leaned by on his chair as it squeaked a bit by the force. "Well, on new years...I'm going to get this game!" He nodded to himself as he stared up at his ceilings.

OOC NOTE

Hello, if you are all the way down here, it means that you have taken a bit of interest in my roleplay idea... I know the intro wasn't -that- good but that was just a little starter intro. The explanation on how the game runs will be explained later, when I have a few people interested.. This is a Group Roleplay, meaning I will be playing GameMaster and one of the players in the game. I will make the time move on, days pass by and bring events. You all can just participate and have a good time. If you are interested, do send me a PM with the following infos on your player.

Name :
Race : (Not Human , Elf like that..I mean like Asian, African, European and what not.)
Area of play : (Meaning the country of where the player lives)
Physical Description : (Just the physical description.)
Picture : (It would help, but not necessary.)

Send the above to me and I will post the people who was qualified into joining. I am currently thinking of around...5-10 people to join to have a fun RP. But I will see if I should start with more or less, later after the holidays I will get into more details into explaining about this RP...I'm thinking of making it really epic and detailed.

Anyways, thank you for reading through this and hope to hear from ya!
-Project Gloria-

Royan

Player Profile