Nightlux - Sebastian Pelintran, Archaeologist, Bard
Fey - Shirin, Sorceress
Hunter - Faolan Daggerheart, Sacred Attendant, Cleric
Callie Del Noire - Tessa Ebonblade, Musket Master, Gunslinger

Chulanowa -
Idej -
Snake -
Grizzly -

Shall we start thread for the first group of 5?
Discord ID Zyraen
known as Ahzran^ or Dakushna^ on mIRC

Fey

schnookums

Melendrith

I can add you to the 2nd group. I cant vouch for when the character creation will be done though
Discord ID Zyraen

schnookums

No problem! I at least know what race I want to play (any chance to play a Kitsune is an easy choice for me)

Melendrith

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265762.0
For Group A - Kathyan Fey Callie Hunter NightLux

I will add the OOC thread soon

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265764.msg13114754#msg13114754
Group A OOC Thread
Discord ID Zyraen

Chulanowa

I... somehow totally missed that we were doing two groups! Well then. Guess that means I'm making my witch / wizard / Arcanist after all!  :D

Or rogue. There's always a rogue lurking in my head.

Hunter

I've posted and copied my character into the OOC thread.   Please let me know what (If anything) I need to clarify or change before I post in the IC thread.

Idej

Melendrith

Idej - given that we need 4 players to form a new group and no one else other than the 5 already in group A have put up a character, theres really no need to rush.
Discord ID Zyraen

Idej

Grizzly

I'm wrapping up my final week of a uni course so I'll be a little slow with a character but I should be able to knock up something by the end of the weekend.
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

Chulanowa

So Idej and Grizzly, what are you guys looking at? My prime candidates are a Tengu Witch and Halfling Rogue, But I've definitely got a fighter somewhere in me too.  ;D

Idej

Elf Rogue

Half-elf Rogue

Human Cavalier

Grizzly

I'm thinking something along the Magus lines.  I haven't played a Magus yet.  Or maybe an Alchemist.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Grizzly on April 22, 2017, 05:03:30 PM
I'm thinking something along the Magus lines.  I haven't played a Magus yet.  Or maybe an Alchemist.

Alchemists are one of the great 'utility' classes.

I enjoy both of my grenadier alchemists greatly.. 'Runt' my sole elf.. is creeping up on 9th and has turned from the 'Hawkeye' of the party with all sorts of speciality arrows curtesy of Explosive Missile and Infused Alchemical weapons into a giant chainsaw wielding feind.

Hunter

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 22, 2017, 08:53:11 PM

Indeed they are.  I had a Strix musket master/alchemist in a rather short lived Skull and Shackles campaign.  Which died rather quickly when he started dropping kegs filled with a combination of gunpowder and musket balls on enemy ships....

Chulanowa

Quote from: Hunter on April 22, 2017, 09:52:30 PM
Indeed they are.  I had a Strix musket master/alchemist in a rather short lived Skull and Shackles campaign.  Which died rather quickly when he started dropping kegs filled with a combination of gunpowder and musket balls on enemy ships....

And that is why flight should never be allowed at low levels.  ;D

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Chulanowa on April 22, 2017, 09:55:54 PM
And that is why flight should never be allowed at low levels.  ;D

No this is why you get INVISIBILITY before doing that.

Grizzly

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 22, 2017, 08:53:11 PM

I enjoy both of my grenadier alchemists greatly.. 'Runt' my sole elf.. is creeping up on 9th and has turned from the 'Hawkeye' of the party with all sorts of speciality arrows curtesy of Explosive Missile and Infused Alchemical weapons into a giant chainsaw wielding feind.

Ooo...that is a cool idea.  I hadn't thought of that.  :)

Callie Del Noire

Picture this as a single shot..
Large Elf with mutagen and Bulls strength  and an adaptive bow ( str 24ish) with an adaptive bow, large gravity bowed arrow...
With a 5d6+5 bomb (explosive missile)
And a 2d4 holy water/ 3d6 slime grenade (courtesy of hybridization funnel)

Now you know why the GMs hate him

The hard part is presenting everything fairly and concisely. Like pointing out to the GM my to hit goes down due to enlarge and such

Chulanowa

"This elf scientist discovered this a weird trick to kill mooks! GM's hate him!"  ;D

So at the moment, Grizzly's looking at a magus or alchemist. Idej is looking at Cavalier or Rogue. And i'm looking at rogue or witch.

Magus / Cavalier / Rogue
or
Alchemist / Cavalier / Witch

Seems the best setups there, so that we have skills, beef, and arcane magic all covered one way or another. Sorry Idej, you volunteer beef, we're gonna want steak  ;D Just need someone for a divine kind of role and I think we'd be set!

Idej

Consider it done.

Would Samurai be an option?

Melendrith

Beyond a certain point, the only real healer you need are wands and folks who can use them. Unless you go down during a fight and expect to be healed up in the same fight
Discord ID Zyraen

Chulanowa

Quote from: Melendrith on April 23, 2017, 04:02:32 AM
Beyond a certain point, the only real healer you need are wands and folks who can use them. Unless you go down during a fight and expect to be healed up in the same fight

Bah, "divine" doesn't need to mean healer.

...Mostly it means Bless bunny  ;)