Pathfinder Assassin's Guild

Started by Mantis Shrimp Prime, April 07, 2017, 02:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lockepick

I'm interested, but I'm already seeing a lot of interest. Are you still accepting new applicants?
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

firepyre

No harm in putting in a concept. The GM is away for a couple of weeks, so you've got some time before the game starts.

MingMing

The GM's not gone 'for weeks'.  He just posted a few days ago, said he was going to be busy over the weekend, and hoped to have the OOC thread up around then. 

That being said, he also said he's keeping the game open for new players.  So go ahead and submit a concept, I say!
“I have not seen one who loves virtue as he loves sex”- Confucius

(If I don't know you, haven't communicated with you in PM's or through the Elliquiy Forums, don't just IM me out of the blue.  I will just close the window & ignore you.  Take the trouble to actually send me a greeting & talk with me in Elliquiy first!)

firepyre

Lol, you're right. Managed to get my wires crossed somewhere along the line. -_-

Snake

Crossed wires, does lead to short-circuits... :3

Mantis Shrimp Prime

Please refer to here for further discussion: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=268101.0

I did end up putting this in Bondage: Exotic to allow a bit more leeway, just please don't go crazy with stuff.