Hunter's Hauntings (M for F)

Started by Hunter, April 05, 2017, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Yes, I've been gone for quite a while and I'm looking to jump back into the pool (swimsuit optional!)

My preferred genres are: anime, fantasy, modern, and science fiction.   Though I certainly do other stuff as well!    I enjoy playing humans, demi-humans, anthromorphs (cat people, etc), supernaturals (usually demons and angels), and simply just good old aliens.

I only do male/female pairings, but I'd be open to a harem situation as long as my character would be the only male present.    I tend to write as a dominant, though I certainly lean toward being a switch.   Yes, I will ask my partners for input and ideas!  It's not a writing collaboration if only one person dictates the plot.

I'm not putting forward any particular plots right at this time but I'll put down some of my favorite pairings (or stories that I've done) here for reference.    I'll probably be adding material as I get back in the pool.  Also, do check my Ons and Offs thread for more information.

Favorite Pairings:
Sailor Venus/OC (Sailor Moon: I have OCs for most of the senshi).
Sango/Miroku (Inuyasha: I do a really good pervy monk)
Cat Boy/Cat girl (also with one or the other being human in fantasy, modern, and futuristic stories).
Immortal human/Mistress (modern, with magical twist)
Demon/Angel.

Hunter

A couple of stories that I find myself craving:

Twincest.   I think we've all been there before.
Fractured Fairy Tales.     Rapunzel confined to a tower because of a curse of lust, Red Riding Hood really being a wolf (and the hunter just being in the wrong place at the wrong time), etc
Supernatural Desire.    Demons and Angels: I enjoy playing (and playing with) both.

I've decided that I'd like to expand my story interests a bit, so please feel free to him me up!