Salem: Splinter of Magic [Adult American Potterverse Game] [Now Recruiting!]

Started by Rebelle, April 02, 2017, 02:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

I'm currently working on a council of black metaphormagi, so hopefully you guys will like that! ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

RegretNot

Quote from: Amarlo on May 27, 2017, 02:48:31 PM
I'm currently working on a council of black metaphormagi, so hopefully you guys will like that! ;D

Look forward to seeing it. 

Rebelle

Holy......shi....er....

Wow!

I am so super excited to see all the lovely faces that are coming out of the shadows.

Welcome to everyone again.

You guys.. are frickin'.... awesome.

Ashena

My half-blood order of the Asylum character was submitted. Now to wait :)

Flower

My new characters are in dire need of connections. I would be super happy to see new faces. ^_^

RegretNot

We are still accepting all character types and factions at this time.  Having just entered the end of the first event thread it has set up the tone of intrigue, danger, corruption, and conflict in the game.  Anyone who is interested in a adult harry potter game should take a peak or just enjoys the supernatural set in a world that operates in shades of gray.  Our GM team responds to pm questions usually within twenty four hours for any ideas or concepts that people want to run across them. 

Flower

If anyone is looking for a way into the game through an established connection, I'm super open through Reese, Jamie, and Reed. Some ideas for connections are here.

Rebelle

Hey there everyone, thank you for taking a peek in on this interest thread.   Someone asked me in PMs about what the official numbers look like for special bloodlines.  So i figured if one person was curious about it maybe I should make a post.

This is what we have currently.

2 animagus
1 half-vampire
1 werewolf
1 metamorphmagus
1 half veela
1 Seer

We also have a few official council of black characters and Order of Asylum characters, and a bunch of unaffiliated, but recruitment target characters as well.

What does this mean for a new person coming in?
This means that all special bloodlines are open and available for play.

What does a recruitment target mean?
This means that they have the potential to be recruited by one of the factions.  If you as the player wants to be recruited, we can do that.  However, you can come in as an actual member of any of these factions.  What faction recruits you is totally up to you as the player.

Does someone have to be part of a faction?
No, you don't.  This is a game of intrigue, but at the same time someone can be completely be completely unaffiliated.   

But the game has started... What does that mean for new characters and players?

This means, not as much as one might think.  As this is a living world, you can come in at any time, and jump right in!  We have some super lovely players and characters who are looking for connections and scenes.    We've already one one gm led scene and going to start another here very soon.

Flower

The game is lovely but can benefit from more faces. I do hope people join. I think there's freedom in writing adults.

RegretNot

We are now doing a festival event in the magic center of Chicago (Dearborn Center), MACUSA is investigating some major magic misuse, and our Council of Black is assembling for a secret mission to get information MACUSA (Come on who doesn't want to mix spy vs spy and magic).  Anyone interested please pm Rebelle and I, still have plenty of specialty slots open with the adult nature of the harry potter universe set in America might be a lot more open and intriguing than any movie you have seen or book you have read.    Yeah more than that. 

Flower

Also still looking for connections to my girls and guy. I'm pretty willing to plot of someone needs a history to craft a sheet with.

Flower

Have you ever imagined a magical Windy City?

Probably not but it's awesome.

Magic has found its way into Chicago. Underneath all the grime and luster, the city hides the fantastical in plain sight.

Like usual, everything is not as it seems in the wizarding world.

A lurking menace threatens to unravel the nation and then the globe.

Are you ready?

Caedy

I might be interested in creating a character.  Considering I need a new, fresh start to hopefully kick my muse in the butt and get back into writing.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

RegretNot

Welcome Caedy!

Glad to see your interest, we have almost everything open and available to be made.  We are still in our first month in game and heading into a few scenes to get characters involved more heavily in the setting before moving into the next month.  If you have any questions please PM Rebelle and I and we will get back to you as quick as we can.  Look forward to seeing what you come up with and helping your muse if we can. 

Flower

-doubles the welcome-

This is an excellent place to rejuvenate the muse. Decent have and talented writers. (^^)

Rebelle

*triples the welcome *

Welcome Caedy, and thank you for coming by and taking a look at the game!  I know we have oodles of information out here, and that can be a wee bit overwhelming,  but if you have any questions any at all feel free to send us a message!

The following special abilities are available:

Metamorphmagi
Animagus
Half-Veela
Half Vampires
Werewolves
Seers

You also have a bevy of options of where you want your character to have graduated from, and of course how they adult (professions/careers/factions)

We truly appreciate you peeking in to try and rejuvenate your muse.  Hopefully we can help in that regard.

And as Flower said we have awesome sauce writers.

(Also typing on my phone, so if there's typoes I blame my fat fingers!)

Pretty in Pink

Ya know.  I was just saying to one of my friends that I wish there was a more well established group to RP with for the American side of the Wizarding world...

How have I not seen this (or the original) in all this time?!

Interested, just need to drag an idea together, though I've already decided my faction.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Flower

Glad to see more interest and more potential plotting partners. (^^)

Rebelle

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on August 17, 2017, 04:54:58 AM
Ya know.  I was just saying to one of my friends that I wish there was a more well established group to RP with for the American side of the Wizarding world...

How have I not seen this (or the original) in all this time?!

Interested, just need to drag an idea together, though I've already decided my faction.

Yay I'm glad to hear it, if you have any questions at all Pretty in Pink please son hesitate to PM Regret Not and me ^.^

Very awesome to see this catching some eyes :D

Flower

If anyone is looking for a way into the game through an established connection, I'm super open through Reese, Jamie, and Reed. Some ideas for connections are here.

Since new folk are coming and will hopefully keep coming, I decided to bring out this little hook. Defs looking for fish (read: connections).

Flower

Caedy

I am slowly but surely working on a Seer I think.  My RL has seriously kicked me in the teeth as of late.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

RegretNot

Take your time, if you have any questions we are here to answer them, look forward to seeing the finished product. 

Flower

I'm really interested in playing a romantic relationship with my character Jamie. She's currently a magical radio host and sort of feisty. If interested, message me. 💝